2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook smileBe ah!Run in

, Being anxious can not eat hot bean curd, you don't touch me first now!"Woman the appearance of the Jiao Chen is very captivating, I am some urgently can not bear!





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 119 especially elder sister to make you touch enough
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:31 chapter word numbers:2550


The chapter 119 elder sister makes you touch enough (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I ha ha a say with smile:"Now is that the man is pretty good, the woman doesn't love."Chatelaine shoulder crest I for a while way:"That do you have bad enough?"
I drank refreshing black tea of one mouthful to say:"I don't calculate too bad, in addition to liking to appreciate the place of beauty, have never done what bad matter."
The woman burst to chuckle a way:"Is devil of a genius to know, probably you still not once did these."
I transfer a topic way:"Does evening of elder sister a person come out to enjoy cool air?What about your husband?He rises handsomely not?"Woman complaint way:"Is handsome to there is fart using!Is alas!Not just having a liking for a husband to grow that time is handsome, result he is rich behind make indiscriminately everywhere, the rare head returns to a house at the midnight in the evening."
Admire!This returning is really a hatred Fu!I say:"That your husband really doesn't know to cherish, your so good wife, the person is again beautiful, the shape is again good, which man don't like."
The woman listenned to my this words eyes 1:"Do you feel that I am beautiful?The person is getting older, have no young of time the half is getting more beautiful."
I seize an opportunity to again stretch hand to hug her, way:"Not ah, you now also very beautiful of, start me from the behind and see your bottom so circle, so raise, is it a little girl to also think!"
Woman at my bosom disorderly Zhan way:"The Luo Luo Luo Luo!Your man is lewd, however you O.K. order, don't seem to be another a person so have no character,google.Once I was also a person to come out to loiter about, a men followed me.I want to can't occupy down the avenue, so don't also care, result he runs to my front once the pants take off and expose that thing comes out and frighten my heartses almost jumped out."
I smile happily to say:"You don't like that person, does that like to see his underneath, that thing?"The woman says all of a sudden at my bosom arch:"I hate to die that kind of people, and grow again ugly, have no you half handsome."
I Hey Hey a say with smile:"Your husband doesn't go home in the evening, that aren't you very empty in the evening?How to beat to deliver time to shout?"The woman is bad to say with smile:"Be ah!Run into you today very much, can chat a meeting sky, peacetime basically the nobody talk."
My hand beginning dishonest, we this position is very concealment, the person of black tea shop is a lot of, but we are in the corner, there is side also a post blocking, another of my hands touch her breast, I smile happily to say:"Your shape is really good, also good at wear clothes.It is very beautiful."
The woman starts thinking a half yield way:"Do you like me to wear like this?"I say:"Yes, be don't know that the underwear color isn't very good-looking."
The woman said with smile:"The person is a lot of here, you want to see my underwear here ah, can not see clearly your age not old, the ghost courage isn't small."
I am loose to open a hand of way:"You would not like to even if, I not want to make you difficult."The woman says:"All 30-year-old person, also have what difficult not difficult of, show you my chest, see?"
In my heart on moving, there is drama.But still set up for careless appearance to say:"Good."She smiles, left hand the supporter draw down on the shoulder, slightly on containing chest, the right hand explored to go into from the chest and took out the pure white Jiao Lei of the left side.
, Is really a best.Although is a bit soft,have a liking for to go to still so captivating, she adjusts to stir ask me:"Is good-looking?""Is good-looking, too good-looking, really want to touch for a while good."She consumedly square square way:"You want the words touching touch, the elder sister makes you touch enough today."
I am or so to see for a while, the brave ground sticks closer, two hands embrace her Jiao Lei, lightly of have fun.She the Jiao Lei is very smooth, just has a little soft, has no the Jiao Lei that my daughter gives birth to play a hand.The Lei head a little bit delivers dark, should be what dye deeply wears to result in.Can see, she is one loving very much is clean of woman.Play her Jiao Lei in hand, underneath of the thing started to be dishonest and acrossed jeans to want to rush out!
"The elder sister, the Hey Hey, can let two grandmothers all do I see?I want to touch 2 at the same time."My insatiably greedy.
She a words didn't also say, the hands untied the button of cup cover from the behind, then draw down clothes, at this time, this beauty is little*Fu the whole top half all naked revelation at my at present!
My hands hold her Jiao Lei and dig to make with the thumb, her lowering the head is seeing the action on the my hand."I lick bottom for you!"Do not wait she to answer, once I hang up a head, one mouthful the Lei head that contained to just be just peeped out by her, the absorbing of excitement licked, licked and absorbed and made her unbearable to humed in a soft voice for a while.
When I want to make a request further,Facebook, she suddenly retreated for a while and wore good clothes."How?Don't you like?"I am been in the part by the Liang a while.
She is red face to say:"Not yes, I don't like here, the person is a lot of, someone to see here."
I ha ha a say with smile:"That is still remarkable, walk, we change a place!"The woman drank an one mouthful black tea uprising to say:"Boy, you follow me."
Momentary some the fellings that are hypnotized to me, involuntarily started to leave a black tea shop with her.I followed her to walk for several minutes and arrived at a small area to residents of carrying on the back the street.
My step was some her to hesitate and originally want to take her to open building at the hotel, but don't want to be taken residents' area by her."Why?Fear, handsome boy, see the courage of somebody else's bottom where go to?"The woman put out strength to pull me 1.
"Is this your house?Does your husband come back how to do?"I spoke in the mind words, I didn't think at the other people to be on the spot caught adulterers in act on the somebody else's wife of home!
She smiles to say:"Is my old mama's house here, father is clay-cold, the mother returned to old house in the country, I saw a house for her, come, Be free, here most safety!"
Two of us grope in the dark to go upstairs and arrive at a house of the fifth floors, the woman takes key to open a door and go in to order bright bracket lamp, she bend from the waist from the bed descend hard to tackle of pull up one big book thing, let me open to spread on the bed, is a clean cool bed seat, a little ash also has no.However because in times before some kind of sport, all a little bit perspire.I originally want to sit down to wait to accept sweat again continuous of.Can her seeming to have a little to wait don't have, is probably lonesome too long.
I sit on the bedside, she sits to nearby say at me:"Did you still want to see my chest?"I say:"Think ah, however is terribly hot here, the body is last sweat is uncomfortable."She says:"Be free, you need not move, I peep out to show you."Say she is simply to take off blouse, the side is led body to toward me, at my in the moment touch a Lei head son.
I ask a way:"Elder sister, does meeting you touch when you are lonesome at ordinary times?"She smiles to say:"Certainly, your meeting?"I nod a way:"Meeting."
She the slanting head looking at me to ask a way:"Is that your man how to make?"I Hey Hey a say with smile:"You untie pants for me, I make to let you see not very good."Her cachinnation wears and begin to untie of the zipper on my pants.
I say:"Still have pants don't take off."





Who does the 12th flood and field fight chapter 12 zero especially to seduce who
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:31 chapter word numbers:2757


Chapter 12 zero who seduce who (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets,cnn, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论