2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj ow The lord so

Impede some bise, hang a head very low, all the way small run to listen to rain Ge.Repeatedly sigh in sorrow in the heart, the dead hour that early knows January is that the such Qi is cold, also rather stays in the den to lead for a night.
"The miss so late still has a courage to run in the prime minister mansion internal rebellion."The hell,such as the demon's voice, is original here Qi the dark Sen ring out inside the cold curving corridor, I immediately stop foot small run of step, stiff and rigid the body hope the man of right ahead opposite-connect Yin.
My heart leaks to jump quite a few to clap and helplessly pulls a smiling face, "I ……the positive desire time listen to rain Ge."
Connect Yin to start to hang up lips the side is a very small radian, his smile vain and abstruse, "let to connect Yin to send the miss one distance."
Allow of no the tone of brush-off to let my mood reply 1 F to suppress again, I can the Han head promise.All the way I didn't talk, on the contrary he, open mouth first to speak of words with me.
"The miss is indeed as expected a heroine, dare to only rush Qi soldier and commander-in-chief negotiation, save to return to eldest brother."
"That is that the Miu is great, I only said with commander-in-chief a words."Side head a captivating smile, keep own nature as far as possible.See he have question ground to stare at me, hence in no hurrily explained, "return teacher the E round teacher necessarily the Que is not."
His Zheng Zheng, clear later on on smiling, "does the miss have research to 《Art of War 》 ?"
"Slightly understand some skins."Inception I don't like these of thing, can after father emperor mother die a tragic death behind I then started studying 《Art of War 》 and replied a country to use just for the future wear, can see at present, have result towards saving a person also.
Two of us have one to have no a ground to chat to listen to in addition to rain Ge, my in mind regrets, finally arrived, this walks in my whole life the most endless road.I just thinking thank him to send me back, he but sooner and one-steply say than me, "does the plum flower open gorgeously?"
The hands are one Zhan, smile to lightly smile, make every effort to keep calm,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, "the plum flower desire is floating about, already have no beautiful can talk."To he the tiny small Ju body is one Gong, at last salute, then and lightly but go.
This connects Yin true fearfulness, I finally can explain as well why the first time see him, I am that to murder to kill in the his eyes after wanting to hide into a window of cold Lin.Such man, hereafter should never attempt to approach again, otherwise get hurt of will is me.

【Volume 2 】 the gold cup Lian Yan Xiao cold makeup

Chapter 1 gold wisp ascends Feng Que
Swaying is like dream, rain is to the utmost like silk, leads thousand fans, and the Xu floats in the sky.
Flower from floated zero, the leaf was seamless, the winter comes to the spring, snow Qing city.
Have been already led for in a flash two years, I have been treating is listenning to rain Ge, don't get married an one step again, and the old madam have never come again and once make difficulties for me as well, is two year agos, I save very valuable matter Bian the city have been already spread the Fei Fei is satisfied, she proceeds from a mother for loving deeply kid and saves and appreciates to my heart, also didn't dispute with me again.Accompany at me nearby of remain is orchid orchid and You grass, their care to me the cloud bead ever.Looking at them innocent and clean smiling face, the head quarter takes me into the recollection of sweet and comforts my heart wound of many in the last yearses.
Is very valuable will listen to rain Ge everyday, accompany my chitchat to sit of a while, occasionally to the Yi chessboard, study art of war.Surprising BE, our viewpoints are unexpectedly similar, all think that the high state of《Art of War 》 is generalized "Be signed to an invincible position, and don't lose an enemy, it hurts also" with a words.We after discussing of several dayses will all this book is generalized with a word-government, only the political power of country is definitely pure clear, presume in the wake of Tang to believe in Na Jian too much, continuously discover talent, if country the prosperous common people live happily, the everyone pays tax a Na food, the troops get an enrichment, everything regards government as principle and assists by factitiousness, psychological attack is up.
He thoughts of with me that a cake of went to, I was really surprised.I spoke to the emperor of father formely I of views, but father the emperor always said that was just worthless view and launched troops most the importance "change"ed for one word, 《Art of War 》 had a sentence"war power however was strange just, together positive of change, can not win poor also.Together and just and mutually living, like the without cause of circulation, which the ability is poor".This is the father the emperor always go fetch to press one of my words, as time passes I also no longer talk with emperor of father to rise in revolt a method it I see.
But the my words can get a very valuable approbation now, I am really happy to have his such an understanding friend person.Talk with him everyday that rising in revolt my head quarter of method is very happy, forgets all annoyance total amounts.Sometimes I will think, probably ……he if can be an emperor, necessarily will be a positive Lian good emperor.
But these two months come, he has no again once set foot in to listen to rain Ge one-step.He although it is said is be a dynasty prime minister magnate matter favour, but also be unlikely favour to none of two months come to this?Did the outside important event happen?
The You grass pushed to push me, "young lady, you think what appear lost in thought so, call you didn't the quite a few times respond?"
I suddenly return to absolute being and saw You grass one eye, "how?"
"The lord son quite a few day didn't come, whether you missed him?"She doesn't have deep idea ground Chou my several eyes.
I am thin to smile the language continue not silent.These two years I have already cultivated own disposition more calmly quiet and peaceful, stunned, contemplate is already my required homework everyday.Harm they all say that I changed and became melancholy, Gu Gao, lonesome, people don't dare to become intimate with.Did I really change?
"I feel that some matters should make the young lady know."Orchid orchid at I silent for a long time after quickly open mouth, the facial expression is very dignified.I hope her quietly and wait for continuation.
"In fact come this half year, prime minister always all and Qi stateowned friendly intercourse, seem is trying to find solution what."The voice of orchid orchid not Gao isn't low, but still be good enough to let my at heart a panic, " this day ……be changing."
"You are to say, very valuable usurp throne!"The heart descends dark surprised, the volume raised a lot,does he want to cooperate a Qi country to try to find solution an opera that forces a temple?That Qi country with what help him, besides two year agos he the words of that"certainly it takes Qi and summer two country blood debt blood Changs" still make me remember still lately, he ……how may?!
Finally, I am still the body that slowly will draw tight to relax down, the Wan in heart sighs, and originally he is also a man who has greed very much.The orchid orchid dares to tell this matter now in I, it is necessarily very valuable to want have already necessarily had to win of confidence.Very likely, the imperial palace in nowadays has already been completely controled by him, but the princess is after all his wife, but he like this emits big world is the Wei not?
Does the owner , while facing the desire source of power, have to lower the head?Sit to hug world, really of such importance?
Accept a sky for 12 years, the beginning of Julies, Bian Gao Zu Ling Ao flies Hong at temple in Yung-loh and elaborates emperor Ling.
Accept a sky for 12 years, mid- Augusts, the Bian country prime minister gets various duke to recommend and mounts the throne for the emperor at the palace of Feng Que, changes the name of country as"Yu" the title of resign as"Zhen dollar" and grants an amnesty to world.
Is very valuable ……not to, should call that he is an emperor now, he settles I am in the Zhao sun temple already the foot contain long three months and listen to the plum wood of rain Ge a life person also transplant but go to.Unfortunately, once this beautiful and incomparable fragrant snow sea go to a deep temple, the color to the utmost loses, the Shang is thin lonesome, what it is desolate.
"On hoping to close river Xiao Suo, a long distance pure autumn, endure Ning Mou."The finger tip once stirs the Xian piano before the case, a burst of lightly ring in the Zhao sun temple of this cold Ji to ring out, surprised orchid orchid and You grass.
"Young lady, what's the matter with you?"The orchid orchid looks around of show unintentionally a misgiving.
These day my emotion isn't very good, some times I parties the You grass call in very valuable come to Zhao sun temple, he returns all and takes favour as to lend to give reason not each time.Before, he again busy would take time to to listen to rain Ge, which afraid just sit in a short while.Now then he so, only an explanation is hiding me and hide for exactly two months.
Because I basically not set foot in outside, also not understand very valuable exactly and how ascend this emperor of, but I dare to affirm, the this emperor must be what his Duo comes over.After all he and emperor are just king and his ministers relations, how again round also the round didn't ascend him to answer a this emperor.So the world is many longs, how does he face?Still already work properly water depend on princess, how does he give an account?
"Connect ……an emperor still a favour?"Suddenly want me to withdraw previous remark to shout him as emperor, I return be really some not habit.
Once the You grass smile, "the emperor just mount the throne for two months, certainly favour.The young lady waits a period of time again, emperor from will come to see yours."
I again turn piano Xian and wonder a short moment to just say:"Let me go the palace of Feng Que."Now that you don't dare to come to see me, so is sought you by me, some matters are unavoidable.
I am blocked outside the palace of Feng Que by a few bodyguards, not

没有评论:

发表评论