2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc nt by grand love

From when start changing?From empty after clear hall come back then start retreating.
Every night everyday I at recall quiet the Hui teacher can not safely fallen asleep every nights to each words that I say, only on shutting eyes, present all to victimize because of me in the brain of person.
Wan Wei, Mo Lan, heart Wan, madam and six Zhao instruments, have no sunset ground for night the brain that entwine at me in, remember things of the past, I unexpectedly and personally harmed so many people.Is this still a Fu friendship?The cruel hand is hot, the cold blood was heartless, hoodwinked his/her own heart by the old grudge, the hands were stained with full blood, carried on the back a blood debt more.That Fu ever princess Ya?Is innocent, dream freedom, miss world, seemed to be any further to can not find on me at present, have of just that pursues a power and take an oath to revenge of improbity woman.
Is this that do I want?Enchant the person's man's natural character in the old grudge, even gave up to is the principle that the person should have.
-Even if you had fun this section of country to have no, after?Revenge for the kid?You is the ability happy?
-Why on earth cover up old grudge every moment and in mind, why not try to forgive?Just can return to original oneself so, just can set free like this.
-Madam but regardless of Qi country the crisis at this time, remain ruin for emperor making disorder, desire its section of country.Do you know to will result in much threat so?Qi country common people, He Gu, , does the madam know to what is meant by grand love?
"Madam!"Spend Xi and called 1.
I am one Lin, the valiant general hangs to hang to unload in the lovely eardrop on the ear.In order to pulling and dragging too quickly, one ache of my ear of the feeling spread.I but don't realize, dismantle the purple gold bride's headdress again, the immediately green silk,such as cloud, scattered by the side of the neck to hang into a waist.Is last a take off on thousand plait Feng Pei empress' dresses of that nuisance of body, throw to fall in the a feet side, only wear thin cool light yarn white the dress is at the body.
See this scene, the flower Xi is surprised to shout a , "madam, what do you do?"
I don't answer and cross many slaves and walk into the basin of filling the clear water side, start to ladle up one Zhang cool deeply of the clear water sprinkle into a face.Clear water washed on that strong cosmetics of face to, in a flash I feel the whole individual being all easy to come down.Toward pure inverted image in water, I peep out one smiling face of putting on, for a long time for a long time, all had no to like this and easily once smile.
-Poverty Ni expectation the madam is free again come to get empty a clear hall to sit of a while, poverty the Ni want that getting rid of heart for you is evil.
I think that I should see quiet Hui teacher, my needing her is me to get rid of heart evil.I already have no dint again bear because of be entwined by the nightmare every night but an every day emaciated, my spirit already greatly not equal to front, very afraid, if continue if this continues, I really nervous breakdown of.
I whole body goose Huang Su Yi, haven't yet and apply powder Shi Zhu a description show and permit, allow green silk shawl and fly Xie, don't let the slave follow me, arrive at alone empty clear hall, the little variety inside the hall still keep being that candle joss-stick and filling the air a full hall, white fog linger around and make I aming round and round and wrap up on all sides and imitated a Buddha to walk into fairyland general.Scan widely to hope to watch from a distance empty concuss of inside hall, the quiet Hui teacher isn't in the inside, hence I wait for in the easy to hall.
The vision visits to move to get empty clear hall here and finally stay around that Buddha Maitreya body up, it seemed to compare to once make amiable more.Come forward several steps, I bring up skirt to put to kneel at Pu regiment on, the double Zhang lightly matches and shuts an eyelid to respectfullly and sincerely do obeisance the Buddha Maitreya of fixing attention on the front.Three Kous after, I hear a step voice fair and softly spread, I slowly open eyes to hope quiet Hui teacher.She uncovers glorious emperor's curtain of inside hall to step, the right hand still keeps persisting that beads and takes to let what me had peace of mind smile in the Mou.
"The madam came."She courtesy ground dynasty I went one tiny gift, that facial expression seems to anticipate to settle me will.
"Quiet Hui teacher, I think, I need you to get rid of heart for me evil."I still kneel at the Pu regiment on, the vision profoundly coagulates on her body, cordially claim.
She together kneels Pu regiment with me on, face upward to hope Buddha Maitreya, first and respectfullly and sincerely Ke three, just steady live body, pleasing but say, "since want to get rid of heart evil, have to untie heart knot first, can tell poverty Ni, you are just thinking at the moment what?"
"Today, the Imperial decree that sets up formally an empress came, that Imperial decree that is my expectation already a long time, but I ain't happy.That for an instant, what I thoughted of is a quiet Hui teacher you of words, even have that difficult to express grief."
"What is grief?"
"I don't know.Seem to be in the heartache, I once wished to pay a love of everything to arrive to seem to be only to leave at present for it cool.He didn't love any further to me, only is an end penny deficit, compunction.I have been secretly warning I to determine my own step, should walk forward don't turn head forever.But today I but discover oneself stepped back, unexpectedly and slowly don't dare to walk forward.In the antinomy, I thoughted of quiet Hui teacher, I hope that you can untie heart knot for me."All taking in the voice is perplexed, even I don't know as well by myself, why meeting so.Probably and at the beginning I should not step to go into this get empty clear hall, don't should chat with her Chang so many not is the worry of outsider way.
"The poverty Ni can untie heart knot for madam, but, how result is, the madam has to bravely go to acceptance."Her tone is been earnest but serious by the at the beginning cool change.
Listen to words in her words, I am just a little some unable to decide, finally is still a Han head but should, "I will bear."
Very long, she deeply absorb one breath, just the pleasing way comes.
"Remember your beginning come claim to be the friendship madam, poverty Ni some amaze, you ask poverty why will the Ni know you.In fact, the emperors will come to empty clear hall once monthly, in addition to his river mountain domestic affairs, what he talked at most of is still a woman, call Fu friendship.So poverty Ni to you Be getting longer heard of your great reputation.
"Three year agos, he saw for the first time the poor Ni speak of a madam, he said, for the sake of river mountain nation, for the sake of the world common people's stability, he had to sacrifice his own beloved woman to complete grand love.But this grand love is a world mankind common people.To unify world want to do first of woulding be and stabilizing dynasty key link, but Du prime minister of dynasty key link hide a sky.Emperor's beginning in that time ascends a big treasure very passive, soldier's right in the hand didn't completely make stronger, he basically had no real strenght Du prime minister 1 uproot, so he has to have peace of mind a plan, he needs of that time.There is no way, he can pursue a shot to break, he wants to deal with first of would be a Du empress, hence he is malicious to descend heart to make use of a madam.
"Finished saying these, he for this flow next a few hot tears, and knelt the seventh in front of Buddha Zu for seven nights, have been being repenting him to everything done by you.See Gao Gao in the such flimsiness of last emperor king for the first time, poverty the Ni moved, so will choose into the temple lives to go into empty clear hall, all because remove for thinking his heart being evil.He is placed oneself to a power in, hence enchanted man's natural character, do many matter with more outrageous crueltieses.But, this woulds be an emperor king ah, helpless is what ordinary people can not realize with flounder that cent."
My heart is very shocking,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, kneel the seventh in front of Buddha Zu for seven nights for that but shocking, no one once spoke of this matter to me, I knew more not.The originally nerveless whole body gradually draws tight, the ground of Zheng Zheng thinks that condition and prostrate on the ground the seventh to repent for seven nights?
Is quiet Hui teacher at quiet Pie my one eye, give I for a long time slow absolute being of time, just continue to connect a way:"In these three years, monthly poverty the Ni will speak Buddhist sutra for him, let him discard to that cruel of man's natural character, academic association forgive.Because an emperor if connect that only forgive of if the hearts all have no, the hearts don't match to ascend the emperor king's.His power of understanding is very high, very quick understand, so he found back own close elder brother, this is what he knew to forgive of heart.
"About one year ago, he is in front of poverty Ni square inch greatly disorderly, all because he personally caused the madam's kid to die.That night, his eye bottom studdeds with a thrombus and constantly says to the poverty Ni, he isn't intentional, he is sincerely solid idea to want to consider as his own own kid of the son in your stomach, his hasing never thought the hand that your Ye wears his arm will make an effort so and more have never thought he temporarily has never controled his own strength to push over you are in the ground.
"I think that can make this emperor king lose the person of the inch of square thus, only madam's 1."
My hand constantly fists and loosen to open and loosens to open and fists and continuously repeats her words in the brain.I know he to my sorry and ashamed, also positive because know he to my sorry and ashamed, so I just made use of this sorry and ashamed at after do one's own way in the temple

没有评论:

发表评论