2012年11月27日星期二

Beats By Dre In Ear subscription in add

 Because previous 《suddenly and violently method 》 dies without being ill, I have a little unwilling, so this 《platinum 》 don't think again die without being ill, all consume for this year a years at its body up, can not deny of say.Payment?Have, bit a tooth to insist the whole-attentance of Qi piece.And some brotherses beat to appreciate.
Speak of a subscription, in addition to settle of the auto subscribe, with the subscription that some brotherses accept, this book subscription rushes toward very miserably and very miserably, some author's brotherses say old tingle me Be getting more decadent, advise me to flick knife to open a new book, but I just don't think again die without being ill but insist, O.K., I ground teeth to insist for livelong year.
With edited to chat for a long time, he said that I gave up the advantage of biggest oneself, but chose the least pleasant direction, I still feel suspicious, do I have an advantage?
He says that my advantage is the person who is a "player" but isn't higher layer, I am a small potato, my personality influenced the role of my style of writing and was like 《master's legend 》 in those early years, and the leading role probably wasn't the strongest, but could draw on a reader.
Considered several days, I discovered that 《platinum 》 leading role really escaped from crowd, it made able to go up a development from the big frame, on the contrary very difficult conduct the thing of those details.
I realized suddenly, the elder brother wasn't a great man, the elder brother is a bit part, the elder brother is a grass root,Beats By Dre In Ear, so still the writing of honesty thing that I excel, the net of the regression visits a type and writes my technique to flow afresh, coquettish flow,Beats by Dre Electroplating.
New book 《the star visits it over strong Shi Fa Zhe 》 has already been preparing and planning, the story of zero spaces say, just write a method different from the platinum from the form, pure game style walk, walk of flows by weak technique for winning strong small potato, hope that the new book can be liked by the brotherses, if don't have an accident, the book title should will not change.Will upload for several days recently, hope still can push troublesome 1 when the brothers that sees platinum lies.Thank humbly!


-(This be over)love strange e-book www.i 7 wu,beats by dre cheap.cns-

--(Is over)

This book is from the love strange e-book(the www.i 7 wu.cns) download, you can ascend the www.i 7 wu.cns to download more good-looking TXT versions e-book.We have been being a reader but make great effort and do the best e-book website! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论