2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre ally could not feel

, Certainly I can let gold Long Wei directly recover a sun and moon island, but by so doing will have many innocent Xuan Yuans son the people die unnatural death, this is what I don't wish to see.I firmly stand by a gold Long Shen leaves of caution, protect very each Xuan Yuan son people.
It has been two months since turning the eye schools begins, this period of time I go to school on time as far as possible, because I want to carry out an ultimate end target, have to fight for more strength with more talented person, some affairs which afraid is a fairy, a person is also impossibly finished.The Xiao Han combines and Zhao Rui already the Tong break that window paper, two people into pass in and out all together, only because the result has been highest rank of, so though the breeze of the classmate speech the breeze language spread to the teacher's ear in, the teacher is also what a Zheng eye shuts an eye.
Is a morning that the bright sun shines on Gao again, teacher Kong whom I love and respect most comes to last eagle language again lesson, I to this matter milli- disinterest, selfish lie prone on the lesson of table up, the thoroughly bored ground looking at window egress absolute being and remembers last night a that plump body and snow son very sweet gentleness of little elder sister Yun, my corner of mouth paid no attention ground to show one smiling of silk color color idea.Elder sister Lin and orchid son a left a rightly make at my nearby, the orchid son tightly leans against a window and really tests to see my smile, ruthlessly on my thigh choke for a while, however I basically could not feel ache and still keep smiling to looking at a window outside.
The orchid son gathers together the face to my in front and almost gathered together the small mouth to in my face, I just fiercely a surprised sit to start, the full face doubt ground looking at orchid son.The orchid son small mouth is one Jue, the title sees toward the teacher, listen to the lesson going very hard and very in earnest.I know that the orchid son is to feel jealous, however only living animation, pour to have no worthy of worrying.Now my nearby a few women by himself[herself] the company measure like, owing to my body's needing with their needing oneself capability urgently of exaltation, to my execution round tomb system, two women assist in attendance my rest and do exercises in gymnastics a double to fix every day.Yesterday should be an orchid son and snow maple of, however because wind and frost snow month four females unexpectedly appear to close the border while cultivating a vegetable fairy achievement of phenomenon,Beats By Dre Justbeats, little elder sister Yun wants to shine on to see them, but orchid son not trust, therefore rendered up double opportunity to fix little elder sister Yun, also say what hereafter must still come back, this also no wonder that see today my appearance of color color angry.
I read to say to the orchid son with the absolute being:"Good orchid son never get angry.If became disfigured me don't dare to see you.Do I accompany you to shine on to see wind and frost snow not very good for month tonight?"The small hand of orchid son again malicious on my leg choke for a while, then turned a head to in anger see my one eye, have already turned head to return to stealthily smile again.Elder sister Lin saw some visible results in a side and looking at us to smile to smile don't talk, I where be willing to pass her, equally read to say to her with the absolute being:"The small wild goose wild goose is very lovely, I accompany you in the evening not very good?"Elder sister Lin's face is getting reder a while, she who have been gentle and soft becomes savage and learn orchid son also on my leg choke for a while, also really have a little painful.Although orchid son is also ruthlessly, but just the performance is on the face, didn't use on the hand what strength;Elder sister Lin is getting more different, bashful and infinite on the face, is also that the dint is big on the hand endless, can herself but don't feel that oneself is to have much strength, this makes moves when she is abashed angered, general of person this for a while perhaps leg top will without a piece of meat.
The very quick noon released from school and hadn't walked to doorway, Xiao the cold ice caught up I:"The etc. of the eldest brother, has an affair I have to with your company measure for a while."I see cold ice complexion of Xiao dignified, hence say:"Is all right, we have lunch for a cake of and shout Zhao Rui also."The Xiao cold ice smiled to smile:"Many thanks to old treat.However these several days fish ah meat ah of eat much-"I a listenned to call:"Your boy of, know to eat!Return fish ah meat ah of eat many, I see you is remember last I bring from the sun and moon island of fruits!"The Xiao cold ice chases face one Yang:"Ah-!Did I say that how to always see person eldest brother?Where do the fruits of sun and moon island have never got to sell?"The Xiao cold ice finishes saying again right away positive color way:"However say the true, CS City regardless which house of the fruits of the sun and moon island in the fruits store, also all really can not compare with the fruits flavor that the eldest brother brings good!"Xiao the words of the cold ice haven't finished saying, elder sister Lin and orchid son smiled, and I helplessly shook to shake head to say:"All right brothers, who let am I to be an elder brother?This noon take care of enough, however Xu Chi forbids to take!"Xiao cold ice joy Dian Dian the ground keep noding and took out cellular phone to open a telephone for Zhao Rui.
Arrive at a hotel pack, literally ordered a few vegetableses, elder sister Lin, orchid son and Zhao Rui had a chopsticks have no one chopsticks of eat, listenned to cold ice of Xiao and my confabulation.I took a look Xiao cold ice:"Say, what matter?"Xiao cold ice wry smile for a while:"Eldest brother, you see, must also let me most at least first smooth throat?"I smiled to smile:"Daring to play for your boy is cunning!"Finish saying, I took the sun and moon island fruits in the absolute space along with taking some come out, the Xiao cold ice impatiently once took a fragrant orange smell smell, just the openings says:"Zhao Rui, eat quickly, these but buy to all can not buy of, don't see all have everywhere, but want to find out to so deliciously return this !"The Zhao Rui doubt ground tooks a look Xiao cold ice, the Xiao cold ice quickly says:"These fruits is what eldest brother brought back to come from the sun and moon island in the absolute space of eldest brother, fresh!And work properly keeping fresh of dint to handle after old great universe, these fruits absolutely peter last ginseng fruit!"Elder sister Lin smiled to smile and picked up a pineapple to fill Zhao Rui Shou, the orchid son then nowise showed consideration:"Monkey mouth!The point wear where!"Xiao cold ice's smiling to smile don't counter-attack, he knows the orchid son isn't provoke.
Xiao cold ice again puts the joss-stick orange to a nose below put out strength smell smell, just looking at me to seriously say:"Eldest brother, a little bit ex- sky of old daddy to me received a special guest and called what decline a dragon."I am wrinkly to knit the brows to say:"He calls what name have what important?"The Xiao cold ice takes to up immediately after say:"But he does of affair some not enemy opponent.This guy incredibly and openly defiant actly says to procure our Xiao surname group, the old daddy didn't promise him, he still intimidated the old daddy says what want to be old daddy's caution is some, don't walk too nearly with gold group dragon."Elder sister Lin and orchid son hear here am a bit nervous of took a look me and throw vision cold ice toward the Xiao.
I ask the Xiao cold ice:"Does uncle Xiao know if there is Xing Zheng's financial group like this or not?"The Xiao cold ice shook to shake head:"I once asked an old daddy, he didn't know.However my old daddy says this person to seem to know Xiao surname and gold group dragon cooperates of affair,beats by dre, my old daddy still the guess say this person of so want to procure the group of my house, is for the sake of can be better to deal with a gold of group dragon!"The orchid son has some to angrily say:"Where is this person now?I want a meeting meeting he!"The Xiao cold ice shook to shake head to say:"Do not know.After my old daddy refuses his request, this guy like evaporate.However we the stock of Xiao surname group is rushed to buy by malice, after the stock price raised soon, and then appeared malice to dump, if not that gold group dragon helps, we the Xiao surname Be getting over"
Hear here, I feel a head of fog water, don't know this surname exactly is what position, incredibly so overbearing feeling gold group dragon call plank.Elder sister Lin is tightly wrinkly double the eyebrow say:"What characteristic does this person have to have no,Beats By Dre Diamond?For example say accent what of."The Xiao cold ice shakes to say:"Having no is outlooking can also, about 30 years old, local accent in the CS City of one mouthful, but my old daddy says that he is to intentionally conceal his own accent, have intention to say it's local dialectal."Orchid son a listen to the Rang Rang opening:"Taking care of him is who, as long as dare call with group dragon of gold plank, make him have to don't return!"The Xiao cold ice shook to shake head to say:"Don't small lo this person.From the conversation of him and the old daddy, the old daddy listenned to him seeming to be really to understand gold group dragon.This makes people doubt very much he is be not arranged informer in group dragon at the gold."
This sentence of Xiao cold ice reminded me, quite good, near a period of time, the affair continuously taking place contacts to arrive together, also really make people doubt, week ambition truly and gold Long Wei go to sun and moon island someone know, gold group dragon's inside story has been already revealed now, and this will never be accidental!Exactly is where be on business wrong?Just when I contemplate Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论