2012年11月22日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats think like this The

Come in!"The east is red this is the first time at come in a front have never added one to invite a word, put clear want to dismount Wei for this one of public finance bureau chief.
Liu easily and smiling all overly came in, eastern and red basically have never invited him the meaning for sitting, oneself sits over there a to move also motionless.
"East mayor, do you seek me?"Liu is easy on seeing this condition not in the right, smile to ask for the Shan.
"Hear flood control engineering is the style intercepted here by you, one thing feeling so?"The eastern and red dark wears a face to ask.
"This?"Liu easy head the top emitted sweat right away.
If changed other people Liu easily also can't so nervous, can this east mayor, that is dare at often the Wei will ascend to point at five power secretaries to open to scold of role!
"What this that of, you need to answer me, is isn't that you cut to stay flood control engineering style ground?"The east is also red and then impatiently says, was full of abhorrence in the heart.





The text chapter 402
Renew time:2009-6-917:57:01 chapter word numbers:3408


"Mayor, I didn't also say to don't stir.An amount of money still mayor Wang Jun in"Liu is easy a bit panic, " signs while allowing of, I this not is want to wait you to sign to stir again?"
The eastern and red in the mind also enjoyed,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, this Liu easily still had some quick wit, this words also say export.However, the east is red to also feel point arrive all right, the most important of still do affair.
", Is so."The east is a little bit red to nod, " is seen, is that I blamed wrongly you.Come, sit."
Liu is easily very not easy to breath a sigh of relief, sit in seat of honor half in the sofa of the bottom is very polite.
"That good, this money didn't need me to sign as well, I give you time of half hour and seek comrade's handle knob of conservancy bureau continuously do like."The east is red to smile to smile, " pain you for a while, soon was a rainy season, if is wrong on this affair, we city Wei the city hall don't since this responsibility is all negative, understand?"
Liu easily put out strength to order to nod, didn't dare to say what.
"That good, I didn't stay you to drink tea and did proper business important."The east was hereafter red and then depended body near, " procedure after doing well calls my right away, my etc.'s your news."
"Mayor, does this affair want to ask five power secretaries?"Liu is easily still a bit unwilling.
"That is my affair, this affair is up a government settle down of affair, and from the province in transfer funds down of, the root is particularly a style appropriation, the nonexistent city Wei city hall discusses again the problem of batch.If"again the east red facial expression dark came down, " you think a necessity, seek five power secretaries."
"Not, not."Liu easy head the top emitted sweat again, not just general big in this mayoral〃 in front pressure, " I do right away."
Say, Liu is easy to run away from disaster for the elephant quickly go out.
"Mayor.Or you have energy."Xu Qing Ge stuck out thumb right away."I seek his ground time.Always decline with all sorts of excuses ground.Let to is very uncomfortable in public."
"Ha ha.It is old slowly.You this is to roast me toward fire."The east was red and then smiled to smile."Anyway I this person's skin is thick.It isn't afraid."
"Not.Mayor.I am to sincerely admire you."Xu Qing Ge hurriedly says."My this person was too indecisive.Have no energy."
"It is old slowly.In fact I listen to the patriotic mayor of week once speaking of you very early."The east is red to looking at Xu Qing Ge with great interest."Is that you don't come to seek me.I will also seek you to talk ground on my own initiative."
".I didn't see this old leadership for a long time."Xu Qing Ge says and sighs an one breath."At that time week patriotic is us here the ground often worked a pair mayor.I am to be responsible for agriculture ground pair mayor.He has energy than me many.We cooperated at that time very good.Working feeling is also specially eager."
"It is old slowly.Week patriotic mayor to you evaluation very Gao.There is scholar geography theory level.Again handle affairs ability very doughtily."The east is red and then says with smile."I don't come to the Heng ground words in Xiang City.You still promise well be mayoral〃ly.My this person talks to keep.You don't be offended.Can this also not is I can decision ground.Organization ground's arranging us has to obey."
"Mayor, you never say so."Xu Qing Ge sees eastern and red to give° the words to pick clear, hurriedly declare to say, " says in the mind words, you just come I was some emotion, it is thus clear that you did of the affair, I was to thoroughly take."
"That I not much said, the later work still wanted to depend you to support much and more."The east is red and then says with smile, " I the work point from now on is canvassing business to lead property and state-owned company to change the system.Tsun 1 an university student engineering top.Other works are about to depend you, I also have no so big energy.A person's energy is always limited of."
"You trust, I from now on definitely press your designation to do."The hurry form loyal of Xu Qing Ge.
"Is old slowly, you this words can not to."The east is red ha ha smile, " and listen to then clearly, say truth, I work in the government aspect to have no experience.I hereafter have where make it not to, you feel at home and directly put forward.I promise.Will never be that kind of little belly chicken bowel ground person."
"It is that line of.Now that you said so, I definitely did utmost."Xu Qing Ge says.
"This just to.We the work task of this government very heavy."The eastern red facial expression is some serious, " whole citieses still have the quite a few 100,000 people ground Wen Bao's problems haven't solved, really make people worried"yes, I was exclusively responsible for an agriculture before, some villages were really poor, can we some places is to have heart have no dint."
"Is old slowly, I think like this.The "east is red and then says, " common saying think well said rich, repair road first.I want to make you come to be responsible for the affair for repairing road and fight for carrying out village village within two years highway."
"Mayor says to is to say so, I would like to also be responsible for this affair."Xu Qing Ge appears to be reluctant t, " can repair road this affair, that but spend money a heap to come out of, we where does the city public finance have this ability."
"The problem of funds I come to think a way, can lend money."The east is red and then says with smile, " you don't worry this problem, in two months I definitely solve a funds problem for you.In fact, shelf in the highway of lord trunk line all basically had, mainly is a few secluded places.Can not also want too many money, so, I think way's time in the beginning in next month first to your lane 34 solve funds ground all of the problems in two months must, how?"
"That on friendly terms there are funds, I still have confidence."Xu Qing Ge is getting more happy.
"In addition to this affair, we have to also seek mayoral〃 Luo who be responsible for the industry to set up a comrade to discuss,Artist Series, the state-owned company of my city changed the system to want strength for enlargement."The east is red and then says with smile, " is more important, I have a viewpoint, seeing can enough let our Heng Xiang City of industrial product direction transformation."
", Mayor, what viewpoint do you have?"Xu Qing Ge was true to the interest.
"I once was responsible for preparing and planning of calculator network engineering when the hair changes a Wei work group, this network engineering center has been already granted."East red also some excitements, " these are several 10,000,000,000 big engineerings, we the Heng Xiang City see to hold tight this opportunity."
"Mayor, I still have some not understand, this engineering with we Heng the ground economic development in Xiang City has what relate to."Xu Qing Ge some Be getting more careless.
"Is old slowly, this the relation is a lot too big!Once the network engineering in"the east is red to smile to explain, " carry out, first, the need of computer will greatly increase, there is also various network equipments.Only produce a computer, is good enough to the public finance income of letting our city hall to get into a step of newness,Beats by Dre Just Beats.Moreover of network equipments we can also choose some science and technology content Gao, additional value Gao of product to produce.Can build up an electronics product production base at our Heng Xiang City, as long as walking in front of another place, greatly have can be."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论