2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre studio ou Yuan's way since

You, however Article 2 be not I can make of main.And other goods how do you say?"
If I know that he is saying those from strike bell and prism, but I didn't intend to have already said with him now and also had a thing I have to make him see, otherwise, he meeting because of there is very big counter in the oneself's hand.
I return overdo looking at Hao of mark, ask a way:
"Did I still have for that several noodles mirrors of yours last time?"
"Have, if not that because those 2 broke trifle, I early returned to a house."Make reference to a mirror, Hao mark have a little complaint, definite if not that because of this, we are also unlikely from the city teacher to Suzhou seven days of road but walk to have much aer lunar time.
"Let a person to come out that lane, saw for these 2s."I looking at a Hao mark to say.
The Hao marked this time to also understand, I asked him the intention of mirror, order next the person lift a mirror to come up.
I looking at Ji boon to say:
"I also have a thing to want to invite Ji boon you to my valuation for a while, seeing can be worth how much silver."
Led not and in a short while, two next persons of Hao house lifted a noodles mirror to come up, all of two people are very of caution, fear a point top mishap.
I signal hint those two next persons to put this noodles mirror at the in front of Ji boon.Looking at him stunned facial expression, I have a little to satisfiedly say:
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , you see this noodles mirror how?"
"The carvings of frame is too elegant, absolutely is a kind of art, do I still see this elegant mirror for the first time."
I see never mention again this noodles mirror of Ji boon, but just is praising highly the frame of mirror.It says in the heart:Return is really an old fox, evade the question to this noodles mirror, since you would not like to say, I come right away to say for you.
My station is started and arrived at the flank of mirror and fondled a mirror and used to say from the tone of language:
"This noodles mirror such of big, but see thickness but thin such as bowl wall, and thus big of a mirror top, but even a bubble also have no, also is really seldom seen., To, Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , do you say the person who creates this noodles mirror to make a prism?"
Drive I suddenly this asks, the Ji boon has a little surprised, so hesitate
"This ……this I am also not that clear, after all I am just a businessman, these things aren't what I makes."
Seeing this Ji boon has already a little bit taken soft, I have never said again bottom, I afraid too urgent, will make this business failed.Hence I say:
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, and the benefit Ma Dou Yuan's way since then, all the way weary and tired from travelling, want now that necessarily also having a little is tired, what is up we tomorrow discuss it later, affair everythings on the business all say."
Ji boon and benefit Ma Dou be arranged at in a small hospital beside the plum park, the small hospital is called the bamboo park, elfevident, the inside is full to is a bamboo, the pleasant breeze once blows, the towering bamboo bent waist, seem is will drive breeze to break.
Two people live in bamboo park, and there is only a wall in my plum park it separates.See appearance this is what Hao mark can arrange thus.
Ji boon and benefit Ma Dou all arrange well after, the Hao mark gets me to see his father.Hao object father, is strange good, an old hot role that mixs vestige for several years on the market, the Hao mark takes I seek him, ten have 89 is this affair for the sake of today.
Because the Hao marks in the back yard of in the curving corridor rise turn eight to turn of, finally arrive the Hao marks a father of den,beats by dre studio, the Hao marks although father says to is a businessman, but at the same time still a bookmen, only is to don't pass in examination merit and fame, this marks with Hao similar, this is the businessman want to be admitted by the bookman of those so-called upper classes of societies, is to want to raise oneself's identity, is a businessman's woe.
In this age, businessman is be despised, so some businessmen make his/her own sons and daughters test civil service exam and want to make one officer half job, also believe in to show off Zu very only, however few someones can be fulfill a wish of, so arrived now many businessmen also be regarded as scholar to be from, be become "scholar company" by people.
The time that arrives den, the Hao object father is writing, hold Chinese brush-pen in the hand, the arm hangs in mid air, but connects the evidences that a silk wants to tremble all have no, etc. walked up to see, there are already a few Cangs on the best painting paper strength emollient big word, this makes me admire very much to the father of Hao object.
See we come in, the Hao object father says:
"Do those two red hair Yis arrange?"
The Hao mark is respectfully respectfullly polite of answer way:
"Arrange good, the bamboo park by the side of the plum park."
"Ming heart, you with mark the son is outside doing what, I don't think a tube as well, but now all of affairs done by us are a some lanes not O.K. will behead of affair, so I still keep wanting to remind that you want careful behaviour."
"Sincerely listen to teaching of daddy."The Hao mark says.
"Listen to teaching of master son."
Hao object the father's attitude to us very satisfied, also have no again say what, but again threw the vision to in the paper of oneself's in front.
"Daddy, you are old were it not for what affair of words, the child excused to leave."The Hao mark looking at Hao father to say.
But Hao object father but even the head didn't also lift and just asked a way:
"You this intends how do, say to listen to."Hao mark father even the head also has no too and just lightly asks a way.
The Hao mark changed direction vision I, today's affair is all basically me in the predominance, so the Hao object father starts to ask this affair now, he also can plea for help from me.
Chapter 102 smuggles(2)

I at brain lieutenant general this affair from beginning to end of follow a time of, felling have no what leave out, just carefully say:
"Uncle, this time come of altogether have two people, one is an one of Portuguese is an Italian."My side says that the side looking at the Hao marks father's airs, be I made reference to Portugal and Italy of time, the Hao marks the father's face up appeared interrogative air, I knew I in an off-guard moment give say smooth, hence hurriedly withdraw previous remark to say:
"They all come from the Buddha Lang that we say machine, one is a monk, and the another an is a businessman.That monk arrives to O.K. say, he is to hope that we can help him to develop follower and have already had idea in the this affair small niece heart, another businessman says that they still have several thousand rolls of cloths this time and have some their where various strange trifle."
I engage in mental drudgery, wanting to let with the most popular words Hao object the father can understand these things, I unexpectedly have a little a tired felling after finishing saying, in the heart not from exclamation:This translation still really not the person do of live.
However make me have a little delighted BE, the Hao marked a father to finally understand is that we return to matter.He asks a way:
"Those red hair Yis want those cloth how many two silvers sell to us?"
"They want one 82 silvers of dislikings, I say most give they 52, however the enemy brothers says to make us use silk and their man-to-man commutationses of Suzhou."The Hao mark looking at his old father to say.The Hao object father has already sat this time at desk the chair of the front top, the Chinese brush-pen in the hand has already let go of, just and with concentration listen to us telling him these affairs this time.
".The son is hard, best silk in Suzhou doesn't arrive as well once 12 silvers dislike, but you want red hair Yi the man-to-man commutation with those, you not afraid they go after knowing don't house?"Hao object the father is wrinkly eyebrows to ask a way.
I answer a way:
"He and we one by one of commutation, price regardless give a price still a life time of the elder brother to give from they, seeming us is all beneficial.But actually this in the center still has many not known links."
Hear I say this, Hao mark and Hao object father two personal facial expression is all dignified, the Hao father says:
"Have what link, say to listen to."
I start the desk of arriving at the Hao mark father's in front, top the painting paper move to go, I will a square paper in the town put at the Hao mark father's in front of table top, the Hao mark also gathered together to come over, I say:
"A life time elder brother carried to the ocean cloth that the city teacher came in from the overseas before, most is also several ascend 100, but now we is several thousand suspicion ocean cloth, if these thing the words that all carry city teacher, however is another, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论