2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Detox l to knock at the r

Is very strong, not only fly my shot to go out, but also one of my left hands all could not lifted up, left hand hand the bone Be basic to have been already split, even is the bone with no a cake of integrity, the ache on the hand allows me to keep emitting cold sweat, now my left hand is to up add wound and harm can not harm again.
However Wei the attack of the late Lian has no ability second to kill me, just one dropped the life value that I lead half, and he by himself also not lead, green Long Bian because the my hand still grasps, at I drive he that Zhang clap to fly at the same time, also pull green Long Bian to come back from his belly, green Long Bian of those make his belly again be subjected to serious wound, at the same time just while making frontal attack, my left Zhang still takes one regiment sorcery flame, now that regiment sorcery flame also in a twinkling burns on his body, and in view of the fact directly clap in his hand of, burn of the speed is faster, its life is worth to once decline on declining half, this for a while than I before continuous attacks all want to be strong to ascend a lot.
"!"Left hand hand bone already ground crack, even if is what babysitter immediately helps my helping to cure is not short time either to complete, for the sake of defense keeping on of arm injury, after adding life, I immediately become purple Long Jian of green Long Bian, oneself give°s the left hand to chop down down, blood after, will break arm to lay up, after waiting to fight be over to return to again connect to return to.
Hide at me part cut I's arm of, the Wei late Lian also hides simultaneously cure his/her own belly, so a short while time, his belly is worn out by me of the hole unexpectedly healed to return to, and the life value also resumed a lot.Early knew that this doesn't give him treatment ground time, had to again lift a whip to hurtle to pass by.
This time it's my turn to attack and occupy, green Long Bian Yi in the hand recruits and connects an and recruits, although just started still having some not and masterly, however in succession after attackstoning, I have already gradually controled this kind of few whips that will be used, the main attack means of this kind of whip depend knock, but this kind of knocks be not directly make an effort and hit.But need to use a strength.When soon shoot a target of, the moment delivers dint, enlarges strength to beat on the target and has the function of knock thus.And this kind of knock also have to separate the effect that the mountain beats a cow, can across material or weapon of target to harm a target, this is also why each time I and Wei the late Lian occurrence collide.The hands will be knocked by the other party become numb, and the life is still just fierce.
"Fireball Shu!" When the me and the Wei late Lian again draws back distance again, I immediately sent out ten several fireballs to go out in a sudden, and Wei late Lian because of once win I ground sorcery flame the ground hurt and see to arrive so many fireballs to fly and also frighten he constantly evades confrontation with, don't wish to be harmed by my fireball, and I also the opportunity to take advantage of this launch an attack.
"Green tornado dragon!"Green Long Bian in the hand toward the head power of the Wei late Lian past, revolve green Long Bian to quickly approach Wei late Lian.
And I at at the same time, the green Long Bian of power's body also fled to start out.Quickly approach Wei late Lian.
The reaction of "when~" Wei late Lian is also very quick, is evading confrontation with:|:the whip resist my green tornado dragon's attack.Steel whip to on the side one Be horizontal to knock, at the right moment shoot to put breeze to fly to shoot since then green Long Bian.Not only offsetted green Long Fang Feng's attack, but also cut the green dragon to me to sprung back.
I early arrive late Lian of Wei will my green Long Bian Fan bounce back of, so when oneself is quickly also approaching Wei late Lian, bounce back green Long Bian Fan at the Wei late Lian, stretch out right hand to at the right moment grasp a quilt anti- bounce back of green Long Bian, then again borrowed to certainly pound green Long Bian to return to.
"When~" is again 1 to bump to ring, this time Wei late Lian but I in a twinkling and again attackstone but go to again, his strength makes not up, be knocked by me this time as a result connect backed a several.
An attack successful empress, I again the deceit enter, green Long Bian in the hand flicks to knock sooner, although will have influence,do not influence my attack dint in acting equilibrant without a hand.
The "when~ be~" continuous attack beats Wei the late Lian keep retreating, although have no how to harm him,can inhibit not to make him continue to resume life.
"When~~" is a voice that hugely bump shot, the Wei late Lian is inhibitted the time of stroke by me can also start countercharge, suddenly at resist of time enlarge strength, make two bump into whip together, then glue at add dint because of the Wei late Lian ground together, make me don't dare to take out a time, otherwise meeting drive Wei the late Lian turned over to press to beat.
"!"I also in a twinkling add dint and pushed green Long Bian toward the Wei late Lian in the past, but Wei the late Lian unexpectedly lent a step to retreat will my push dint to quickly offset.
"Ha ha, it's my turn!"Wei the late Lian cachinnation is a , the ground in hand steel whip also in a twinkling adds dint, however he should not cachinnation, his laughter namely lets his strength suddenly disappear for an instant and also gives me the opportunity of a backstroke at the same time.
Face this opportunity I can in a twinkling hold, however my backstroke isn't to continue on green Long Bian, otherwise not is counter-attack expiration be haven't come yet urgently backstroke, the Wei late Lian is already
Come, so I am simply to directly give up green Long Bian in the hand, will take a returning of whip, close behind and then quickly clap toward the chest of Wei late Lian.
Wei late Lian due to just wanting to resist my attack he is already held a whip by list to become hands to hold a whip, this for a while because all holding of his double steel whip doesn't dare to relax, it make him temporarily can not take out to resist.
"Is spiral strength!"Since is so good attack opportunity, how to give up, the Zhang hasn't clapped late Lian of Wei, spiral strength compete first send out, my immediately appear a current of air eddy before the Zhang, and have a liking for at this time it although slow, but speed very quick, just attackstone in every time spiral strength of, all seem all will at put slow motion similar, can clearly looking at the formation of that current of air eddy, and Wei late Lian consequently the life value greatly decline,beats dr dre, the life is worth to greatly decline together at the same time of still have those night soldiers and dance them indiscriminately.
"Bang!"Strong current of air drive I directly clapped Wei late Lian hand chest, Wei the attack of the late Lian hasn't sent out, the whole individual has already poured to fly to return to, and his life declines to shortage all of a sudden pretty much of a.
"Green Long Xuan Xin's whip!"At Wei the late Lian be clapped to fly at the same time,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, I pick up green Long Bian again, the morrow tightly makes track for late Lian of Wei to fly to back to start an attack, green Long Xuan Xin's whip uses, green Long Bian immediately revolves, then pluses my to push forward and quickly shot toward the Wei late Lian in the past, the Wei late Lian not only can not evade confrontation with this time,beats by dre uk, even resisting was all unable to do, and my green Long Bian again once wore from the body of Wei late Lian.
"Deeply!" Once the palm push, green Long Bian who revolve wears from the belly of Wei late Lian through go to, from his after death revolve to wear to shoot and, and I also quickly step forward into several steps at the same time and rounded Wei late Lian of answer to fly to shoot after death but green Long Bian of.
"Knock mountain earthquake mountain!"After pushing to pick up green Long Bian, I didn't also come urgently to take green Long Bian is coming over, hold green Long Bian's point, knocked toward the back of Wei late Lian past.Wei late Lian because of drive I just that Zhang helix vigorously beat haven't returned to spirit, attack basically don't know after death, drive I this whip knock actually.
"Mao-" Wei late Lian one mouthful the blood is from the mouth inside jet, the blood flower flies to shoot, the body isn't stepped forward by ground again two just stopped down to stand firm, but my attack kill into again at this time, green Long Bian turns over back again, from right go toward left knock toward the loins of Wei late Lian.
"!"The Wei late Lian sends out one to bellow, the body fell off to go out toward the left side, although fall off not heavily, I just this was horizontal to knock all of a sudden, the strength for beating canned be not small, perhaps already the waist bones of Wei late Lian all to knock to break, not only the Wei late Lian can't sends out to bellow, either, and struggled along whiles on the ground don't can stand up.
"Die!"I will anti- hold of green Long Bian after dropping to turn to hold just again hurtle into late Lian of Wei nearby, toward Wei late Lian just the flounder started to climb of come of the body kicked out one feet, a feet scored goal late Lian of Wei of chest, Wei the late Lian kicked to directly kick to fly from the ground.
"The dint splits Hua Mountain!"A recruit is in brief kept splitting downward by top, not, what I used is green Long Bian, not a knife, should say to is dint to knock Hua Mountain the rightness is just Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论