2012年11月13日星期二

Beats By Dr Dre Studio ng the woman end tha

Master, please for me look after good she."Say, turn head on Lin Yuan Yin's forehead quickly kissed for a while, turn round the dynasty jade had no Yan to face up.doulang.com
"Not- stars-" Lin Yuan Yin painfully sad desire unique.The jade has no Yan to see stars and almost come out fire in eyes:"You is miscellaneous kind of, not you, basically I need not so hard to tackle.You also die for me quickly."Stars way:"Who live who die still perhaps."The unique Pan dazzling ray of light is one Shan, the jade has no Yan once the facial expression change and turn round to would be a to jilt, that weapon is dead hopeless situation to tie up the neck of stars.
"Bomb Long!"Be like what huge object suddenly explode of voice, many people and fox were pushed far several 100 meters by the huge explosion wave, the fox clan of the always far far view war key figures also the east pour west slanting.Very big white fog suddenly fills the air, is all hazy one everywhere, intelligence master even recent secrets of heaven way long appearances all see not pure, depend on is sparse to can see a mostly of outline."Stars-stars, where are you ?Want to die dead, why want to abandon me, why-"Lin Yuan Yin tore crying of heart crack lung voice to make everybody all frightened.Afar but spread jade to have no the voice of Yan exasperation:"Stars, where are you ?There is kind that come out a dozen, put what smoke play?"The voice of stars but from moreover and simultaneously spread:"I didn't put, isn't these smokes' playing what you put?"Did not the stars die?Lin Yuan Yin is jubilantly happy:"What is the row?How can and so?"Intelligence master the Dian Duo in heart, is a miracle again?
"Passed by for several a hundred years, you were still an old appearance.Why do you still don't realize mistake?"A light and soft female voice spreads."BE who?"The Wu English just called a way.But no one manage him, Wu just English suddenly way, ", was a kwanyin boddhisattva to come down to earth?The good heavens is really a miracle, at present connect Buddha Zus all Nu."Lin Yuan Yin in distress situationly saw his one eye, white fog slowly dissipation, original at jade have no the stars of Yan opposite but appear at the behind of the strategies, strange way:"How did I come here?""Stars-" Lin Yuan Yin hurtles up to embrace him, pleased pole but Qi.
The jade has no Yan still station in the original place, just again have no just in high spirits, talk to smile information, contrary, complexion deadly pale, the incredible facial expression has been staying around a face up:"Is you ……how can, you not is go to transmigration of soul?""You really hope do I go to transmigration of soul?You feel I can transmigration of soul?"Strategies the center came together a burst of white smoke and slowly formed a wear breadth Xiu full-length gown of young girl, take a strange hair hat.Wu just English shockingly way:"Sky, how did the bodhisattva become this shape?"The intelligence master's way:"Do not blather, she is the guardant whom the last guards the ground of real knot boundary-that young girl that works properly the strongest dint."
The lover that is a jade to have no Yan?Lin Yuan Yin foolishly looking at that woman in the white smoke, smoke very big, see not pure her looks, just according to sparse feel, that must be the woman of a rare beautiful and matchless innate intelligence, why otherwise the jade of that supercilious cruelty have no Yan face up will appear thus disproportionate of melancholy and sorrow?"Why to want to save them?"The jade has no Yan to ask a way quietly, the raindrop beats on his forehead, follow that smooth corner of mouth flowed down and flowed in the chin, extremely keen like drop of tear."I ain't to save them, is saving you.Have no Yan, the sin committed by you has been too many and repent have already canned not save as well.I really anticipate unexpectatively, you will so decidedly turn head, then no longer come back."The voice of young girl is very soft, very good to listen, her full-length gown floats in the sky and reflect in the Yan of rain fog under seem to be particularly pure.
"It is what you make me leave."The jade has no the look in the eyes of Yan together confusing along with that continuing light drizzle, " I also remember, is a rainy day like this.""Do you know?"The young girl slowly once turns body and stretched hand the rain bead that wants to answer a sky, " I have been thinking and have two you, one is that to accompany me to see moon and accompany me to smile, that smiles a generally quiet boy like snow mountain;One sees life now like insignificant trifle, strong matchless but Be no longer the bewitching fox of ordinary mortal."The jade has no Yan way:"The former is an appearance, the latter is my essence.""The leave makes true really as well false, really true or false leave the God didn't in advance destine, have no Yan,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, the road leaving is what you choose by yourself."The jade has no Yan look in the eyes 1:"The choice that I still have?I am a fox, you are a person, I am a demon fox, you are a guardant, and we are original and then can't have a result."
The voice of "chopping in two the person of the road of choice isn't I but yous ……" barn swallow is very good to listen, true as graceful as a barn swallow circumlocution.Fog annoys very much and blocks her noodles to permit, Lin Yuan Yin the hair that can see her float in the sky, the dress Shan Mei Mei.But can let the jade having no time like this have no Yan for of the Chi is fond of of woman, must be a facial appearance and artistic talent all rare woman.The guardant of the most sacred world and wash the bewitching fox that the human life manufacturing comes out to love each other for the sake of the blood, this oneself is a love tragedy that is allowed of no by world.Lin Yuan Yin hasn't been believing the woman end that breaks through customs to heavily obstruct will for the sake of so-called different clan but break up.Connected down relating of barn swallow to prove everything that she thinks indeed as expected:"You for the sake of this originally didn't belong to your thing to give up originally can belong to your thing."
The jade has no Yan vision a tight:"Originally don't belong to me?This world originally be belong to our fox clan of, otherwise why do the mankind successively withdraw in defeat?Jing river why is the blood difficult to be without obstruction?"Barn swallow way:"That why will you be been anti- to bite by the unique Pan?"The jade has no Yan the momentary language fill, a long time just way:"That is that I control breath not good."The voice of"have no Yan ……" barn swallow very sad Chuang, " you have already committed heinous crime.200 year agos, I ever thought that I could obstruct you, but I had never thought in your heart, the world has to be more more important than me.I can resist the predestination in sky for the sake of you, but you resist the justice of this transmigration of soul for the sake of the dream of this dirty world wild diagram.You want to don't realize mistake again and afraid of a fox clan to also want for you carry on the back last this day Qian.Have no Yan, you still quickly realize mistake."
"You be for the sake of this always Be not willing to the transmigration of soul wait here?"The jade had no Yan to suddenly and lightly smile, but his voice inside but deeply helpless desolate, " I have been thinking ……you is unwilling I just leave of, I am getting more imagine oneself as the favorite ……I want to say with you, I am to talk calculate words.A moment turned around to leave from I, past of that I have already thoroughly died.Current of I, just demon fox jade have no Yan, only this and no more just.World is isn't a fox clan, the problem of this old tooth has already had numerous people to once refute sharply in front of me, I listenned to vexed and was disgusted with listenning to, whether is all good, I the road that believe that I by foot mete out by myself ……you step aside, a person must kill today."The barn swallow is also getting more silent, very long just way:"Is imagine oneself as the favorite ……perhaps is me."Two drops of radiant water beads fallen off on the lawn and soon after change into light smoke but go.
"If didn't run into you, will my life be how?When I at dark damp night boundary gadabout time, I am usually thinking this problem.This has no in the world if, but really have to have, does the meeting lead nower than good?I am a guardant, an absolute being boundary parties to guard this sacred of the emissary of ground, own a sacred matchless identity in the world.My not just general guardant, I is outstrip in the past of work properly the guardant of the strongest dint, I a be born village inside have Xiang light, there is peacock from sky float however fall in, they all say that I can be direct with absolute being boundary communication, I know I not ability, but I can absorb the spiritual influence of world creation, I can work hard to see this world 100 elephants, I even can at liberty the friendly intercourse is two boundaries.The ability that these everyones envy didn't bring me any happy and happy, contrary I but want to compare our ancestries to bear larger pressure.The villagers hold in high esteem me and fantasize me can let the absolute being boundary give this village more happy life.I usually an individual foolishly sit on the short brick wall of village head and see sunset and see sunrise, cloudy day, rainy day see have no solar, see those fine drizzles once row of the line finally fall on the ground to become ripple one circle.The old man in the village says that luckily I am a guardant to the whole life can not have ownership, otherwise how to seek this world over Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论