2012年11月13日星期二

Monster Beats a life time view sou

At under, the expenses that lives a store is very relaxed, so still once calculated go.Can only cherish a good person like this but want to suffer a disaster like that."Attend to Xian to become to looking at me to say.
Is ashamed with attending to Xian becoming of words, I certainly knowing to is what mean, but I the slightest not, this is the market, permit the pity that can not have the least bit.
"I am nearby lacking a person who understands a text to know Mo in response to this a period of time in the sky, if you don't abandon me am a whole body copper smelly person, I pour is welcome very much."
I want to attend to this Xian to become to halter to own troops, because all of oneselfs are few persons in the Gu houses, nearby only have empty several people since I suddenly will think of always.
"Are you what mean?"Attend to Xian to become to looking at me, in the eye but is a warnning air.
My wry smile for a while, see appearance not just general bad by himself/herself in the image in his heart.
"I just want to seek one personal help, don't have no his idea."
"The man is how could money bow in courtesy."
"Perhaps I also change idea and put money to follow one horse."
"Are this words really?"
"I who is other don't dare to say, but if say a trustworthiness, the businessman does unlike your these conceited bookmans is bad."
"That is all right, you permit me again to deliberate."
I looking at to attend to Xian, in the heart but is calculating how to can make him sincerely handle affairs for himself, now attend to Xian return just a show for falling in examination just, but after several years of he will be going to the whole world He He well-known university in the imperial government, if oneself has his help, big industry He Chou is not.
Chapter 81 bodhi Bodhidharma Buddhist prayer beads(1)

Because of the it is getting dark, straight-tempered I float joss-stick to reside to settle over there under a few vegetableses, invitation attend to Xian use supper together.It divided while being already a Zhang light to return to Inn, money followed just to calculate Zhang in the counter.Lately- come those several days, what to stand was no longer money to follow in the counter in this time each time, is that he pleases of a person.But after I said to procure prosperous Tai, money follows to stare at here every day, don't know to want to do as well what.
See I come in, the money agreeable favour starts to beat smiling face, hello way:"You came back, , attend to a childe, you also came back."
I looking at money fluently, don't know that money follows is really see this to attend to Xian isn't the thing in the pond, so grant favor when just falling at him is difficult, is still that the pure and unadulterated is to look after Xian to become a wretchedness, however these are all of no account, because of from now on, attend to Xian will be the object that I invest.I say:"Shopkeeper money, you arrange for a while and give to attend to a childe to seek an a little bit quiet guest room and wait upon well, money even if is mine."After finishing saying me returning is own of the small hospital, didn't realize after death those people.
Boring of passed by for two days, in these two days, I almost do nothing.The green Feng saw attend to the evening that the Xian becomes back at me, to she go there, I didn't ask, she also didn't say, she doesn't say from have her reason, so I think to still run its course well.Is the whole and be like before so.The green Feng came back, so I can not also openly defiant actly go to Huaihe Qin again and have to darling of foolish in the Inn.
But today I was really foolish don't live, so in early morning and the green Feng Hao mark them Inn.
However there is the affair in last time, so we are to sit Jiao to directly go to destination this time, arrive there just descend of Jiao, turn everywhere down the street, unconscious, a group of people arrived at the Ou joss-stick that the treasure answers the door a side Zhai and spoke of this Ou joss-stick Zhai, also be regarded as in response to well-known teahouse in the sky, the scholar bachelor's degree comes together here more, so this Ou fragrant Zhai calculate up is that one is elegant ground of.
Several individuals have turned for some time down the street, all feel that having a little thirsty tongue is dry, sees this teahouse, nature is the pleased hopes an outside, must go in a to sit.
Entered into in the teahouse, up arrived the second floors, Doctor Cha who see teahouse was willing wear not to know that segment son, at small two of after death our several individuals' finding out a seat that faces a window, but just fell, but hearing is a familiar ear voice very much, careful on thinking, but again well is Xu Jue's voice, in the heart but don't dare to affirm.To is really Xu Jue's words he comes to this teahouse to do what, as I see it, slowly the Jue isn't an elegant person, drink together way and my half catty and eight ounces of tea.
The face that follows that laughter to see past, but really sees Xu Jue that to and is hard to forget after showing people to finish.Hence I marked them to say with Hao a , started to walk in the past, with Xu Jue together of in three individuals, have 1's knowing on seeing is an officialdom up of person, saw him that talks and does a parties, still often spread of"adult" form of address, what to sit on Xu Jue's opposite was a lean middle age man, had a liking for go to gentle, there is also that placard type in the his hand of of folding fan, my guessing him most likely is a scholar, as for moreover a but is very easy and then can see he does what, body last brocade dress, that large jade pulls on the finger and also have that wants than the ordinary people thick ascend a turn of of waistline, know on seeing to is a rich lord.
My side walks over there and then says:"BE what affair let Xu Zhang Jia of thus happy?"
But the person who is officer's shape suddenly for my appear and make surprised, wrinkly the eyebrows ask a way:"What person are you ?"
Slowly Jue but also return when he talks overdo, saw is me, start to float smiling face right away on his face, say:
"Adult, this is Mr. Chou, knowing Mr. Chou is an emperor nowadays queen mother the red person of the front."
I know Xu Jue this is to say let that adult listen to, also disagree, just say:
"Ha ha, Xu Zhang Jia of, you so a say that I can have a little frightened."I and Xu Jue's false of ceremonious.
"Come, come, sit here."Xu Jue drew apart nearby of a chair.
I sit at Xu Jue of looking at in the moment several individuals nearby, hurtle Xu Jue to say:
"This how many BE?"
Xu Jue Xiao for a while, point at that adult to say:"This is in response to the nature's work department lord matter Zhao Rong Chang, adult.But this be in response to an expert Yan Li in sky originally, carefree endow with at home now, but this be in response to the jade article curio in the city in sky store in most for well-knownly gather the owner of treasure Ge Chang Xi for week, week owner."
Xu Jue everyones of table all the introduction give I, I just a little on noding, say:"At under the agreeable sky of enemy Ming heart once saw everybody."
Those people also all the favour embrace a boxing to make a bow with hands folded in front, some kind of after exchanging greeting, finally said whole, Xu Jue looking at me to say:
"I say an enemy owner, I say you how many days move which son of idea, come to this kind of fade out bird of place?"
To Xu Jue's language, I have already once accepted, so also not care a beam, on the contrary counter-question a way:"I am a Man to go down the street, just when thirsty tongue dry moment, but saw this teahouse, have already certainly needed to come in and sit for a while.Pour is that how do you also come to this kind of place?"
"Cough, " Xu Jue tooks a look surrounding no one to notice here, just low voice say, "turn an eye, queen mother Lee's birthday will arrive, I master for send queen mother what gift up sorrow, but by accident hear, here in response to the baby who has a Buddhism in the sky, you are knowing, the born nature kindness of queen mother Lee, have'again a life time view sound'of good reputation, so the I master just differs me 100,000 very urgently rush through to buy the baby of this Buddhism in response to the sky bottom."
Listen to Xu Jue such on saying, pour to also make me have curious about heart, don't know is what kind of baby, hence ask a way:
"Do not know is what kind of baby?"
This time, the Yan Li that sits in Xu Jue's opposite originally talked,
"Is a string of Buddhist prayer beads, think necessarily in of should know bodhi Bodhidharma?"
But this time, the that glory Chang shows off say:
"Know, he is the big monk whom he arrives at China from India, called a Chinese Chan beginning Zu."
"It is said that he is from India come, got to Guangzhou first, behind arrive at a Nanking to pay a courtesy call on from Guangzhou the beam dynasty emperor beam at that time Wu Di, and presented a to hang Buddhist prayer beads Wu Di is to the beam,Monster Beats.This hangs Buddhist prayer beads is become with 108 Buddhist relics Zhuis that achieve wisdom monk of high renown, drive beam Wu Di Feng for the country treasure.The beam leads toward arriving at present for more than 1,000 years, but this hangs Buddhist prayer beads still in the Nanking."
Xu Jue feels deeply about Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论