2012年11月19日星期一

Beats by Dre Just Beats light the pillar in

With accept of ……that felling seem a have several 10-year rices of person suddenly someone tell him, he eats of'is a not rice but dog's dung'similar is hard to accept!!But I am different, I get in touch with time of sorcery not long, this kind of alternative sorcery will make me feeling curious, not is be like old ascend them so of shocked, surprise!!
"In fact you didn't need as well from sad and disappointed ……big anything-goes world,Beats Detox, did this give° you to vanquish?You are contemporaries of'ten name Jiangs'this works to use to query ……because this Ding I is saw come from an ancient in the book, and the whole mainland has never listenned to Ding as well of existence, you also does the place see more and know widely you once listenning to?"I ask a way.
"Have no~~~"3 people shake head to answer.
"That to ……you this Ding must be what the ancients stays, and have been already disappeared completely in the mainland ……is also say the technique that the person that isn't now can have, you remain BE'contemporary'of matchless ……but what you have to do is to outstrip of he.The ancients is just the model that you imitate, the target for outstripping ……but isn't the object for fearing!!"
"The owner says right, we not ability drive a dead person to knock down!!He died, we were still on the hoof ……he stops descend advanced of step, but we remain in the progress, we don't need from sad, we connect dead person still not equal to?We must outstrip him ……lose we don't lose what, won us will be great existence!!"Is old suddenly the eyes big bright will to fight rise clapping of Yang the shoulder of his brothers say ……although see go out a little bit be like dying flicker of a man's life!!
"That's right!!"But two of his brotherses are also make to smile of with each other hug together, the old tears maneuver of the shape make people mix a body more to rise chicken skin pimple ……
"Was their really understanding what I said what?Really saw ghost ……even I all don't know by myself I at say what,Beats by Dre Just Beats, they how can anyone know what I said is what ……"the cachinnation in my heart write."To, did you say what the along while function that hasn't said this Ding is?"I ask a way to wish had better be can with chain pill of immortality of ……
"Use?This ……Wu~~~we are also not that clear ……"old ascend ashamed say of way.
"What?"Made along while, they from Ai from pity along while incredibly answer me'not too clear'!!I feel I seem quilt to play similar ……
"This owner, you don't get angry us first also not is don't discover~~~~In fact the Tuo has very big of and permit sex ……regardless is what things.After going in will become powder or liquid is very!!Even the sorcery crystal is no exception ……"old ascend to see my facial expression not kind to hurriedly say.
"~~~~Are you how can anyone know?"I touched touch the Ding ask, but didn't wait old ascend to answer that I imitated a Buddha to know answer!!The Ding is shivering, and more and more gains and losses ……
"Good heavens!!It wants to explode ……are you three to exactly do to it what?"Looking at at present Ding to make me think of the boiler of being free from the heavy pressure, took over to still come out a great deal of smoke.
"Owner, I …… I …… we ……" is old to ascend strain's saying.Does he how can know to be just a very small experiment and then can ruin this thing??!!
Have never waited he to say to have no me to roar loud a way:"The owner listens to and leave right away ……leave right away by quickest speed ……this is the order!!Are ten Weis where?"All people a listen to is an order doesn't dare to more treat right away with the quickest speed Lue to the entrance to cave, ten dark shadows quickly such as fleeing of lightning flash to my in front, tidy of one row over greatly drink a way:"Belong to bottom at!!"
Ten Weis a facial expression is serious, because they have already known the seriousness that settles a dispute feeling from the tone of their host!!
"The quick is old to ascend them to go out …… exploded quickly here ……" I hurriedly say.
"Is ……" is public is empress on the average each 3 rise a personal dynasty the entrance to cave Lue go.Hence left just at first I and Ji Mu, I was wrinkly eyebrow to ask a way:"Ji Mu.Why don't you leave?"
"The danger also invites host to leave together here ……" Ji Mu the look in the eyes is firm, facing will soon explode of'Ding'did not the slightest fear to an idea as well!!
"You walk first~~ my all right of~~~" I say
"Not!!Host not walk, Ji Mu also not walk!!"Again reveal that sort son firmness in the look in the eyes of Ji Mu, greatly have kill don't leave as well of shape ……
On"is really stupid 1 cowses ……" mouth although say so heart in move for his center ……I didn't talk directly with a 'in a twinkling move'moved to go out, Ji Mu suddenly at present one flower cave, Tu such as radicle come of the change let Ji Mu one Leng one Leng of ……before having never thought a moment still just mountain cave in, and then this a moment have been already arrived'pillar Feng in the sky'outside of half empty.
"How?Believed my words now~~~~"My satisfiedlying looking at Ji Mu that is surprised that the facial expression says.And the Ji Mu returned to entrance to cave of public nearby say:"Wait for a second if hear an explosion right away leave have been already heard?"
"BE~~~~"It is public to respond to."Damn of old ascended you to exactly do to it what?That is the baby~~~~"I deplore greatly of looking at old ascend to say.
"Owner, I …… I ……" wretchedness of old ascend all a to lower the head a shape for acknowledging wrong of the kids whom the age be still like to do amiss to settle a dispute.Have never also waited he to finish saying I again'Xiu'of disappear all of a sudden at first, just spread my voice in the hole public just know I again the time return to hole in ……"if that has what mishap ……I dismantled your bone ……not!I want from your wages in button up, I want allow you to beat a lifetime for me white work!!"



Chapter 37:evolve



"If that has what mishap ……I dismantled your bone ……not!I want from your wages in button up, I want allow you to beat a lifetime for me white work!!"
Is old to ascend can't doubt his owner's words at the moment.And he is also his own impulse but self-reproach not already.But everythings all have been too late, the affair having already taken place has been irretrievable ……much good baby~~~~Is at the thought of the so good baby haven't studied by himself[herself] very clear'the joss-stick eliminate jade to fall to' immediately don't already deplore greatly ……probably this is also old to ascend in addition to money outside the only thing for thinking greatly of!!!
The words stand on the front door to from a distance looking at after saying I returned to mountain cave and looking at to shiver to took over to still come out a great deal of Ding of spirit I don't dare to depend too nearly as well and solidify a great deal of space chemical element package at the body of the surroundings.Why not a little bit near see??Play trick!!Who know old ascend into in threw what things.Although the defense of the space shield is very strong, 'the in this world don't have the strongest to only have stronger'this truth I still understand of ……if once run into what great power I also only escape of, I ain't a cat, there are nine small lives ……
Lookinging at is decorous'Ding'the cover jump indiscriminately I wish to see to is to don't go, this Ding most likely needed to doom ……can proper my wanting to leave with the moment ambulation is suddenly different to appear, several Tao Kuang pillars shoot bottom, although inside the hole already shining become one, light the pillar can still see with the naked eye, it is thus clear that the bright degree of pillar the bright degree that has already exceeded inside the hole!!
The light pillar look like the light of song and dance shoot indiscriminately a , I curiously follow light the pillar see toward its source,cheap dr dre beats, then I surprisingly discovered those light the pillar incredibly come from the same crest in the place-hole!!
Originally we hasn't been noticing to have a huge crystal stone in the position of hole crest.The crystal is a solid white color, have one meter many breadths at least.At this time of it sends out to stab white ray of purpose ……although I have never touched to run into light pillar but I can feel it strong chemical element motion.Slowly and only the scope of the ambulation of the pillars is also more and more small, finally simply combine at together become is together similar than similar sting vision of laser line, the ray lets my eyes as pinprick of piercing.My conditioned reflex is by hand held up the ray of those sting eyes, this just makes me while opening eyes no longer Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论