2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio blic painful moment

, Feeling, my true of ……like you ……"
Suddenly hear his tell a white in the mind to really appear a silk vibration, but more of but is helpless, humiliate me most miserably of is an at present man, before teaching other people can examine himself first for a while?Still swear with the moon, he when changes to walk Taiwanese small speech route?
Etc.!Moon?!He just what to say was a blood-red moon?Look like that super absolute being old woman thousand cherry elders to my spooler inside, have 1 is take red month as medium to open, is today?
The in the mind is still just confusion of think, have already released me to sit in seat of honor from the bed in the big snake pill of my ear mumbling low language, he light and softly dauts my face, a have already fallen in my forehead as the lightly kissing of the feather, then the ear spreads the voice that he sighs ……
"Quickly grow up!"He so that say to me, the voice unexpectedly takes several cents implore of meaning.
Once in a very long while eye at him under, I run out all wills to let I always keeps dead asleep appearance, until nearby of the person leave, the ear spreads one door the slight pass closes of voice, I just loosenned tone to open eyes to sit in seat of honor from the bed,
The Leng Leng looking at the direction that he leaveses, stretching hand of subconscious' dauting is kissed of forehead state of mind like snarled hemp sort of in great disorder, don't know that oneself faces him again should with what mood.
If he has never done a so cruel matter to me, probably I now really fancy be full of to seduce into wrong doing of magic power, send forth special qualities of he?
Unfortunately, this has no in the world if.
Wry smile for a while, I took out thousand cherry elders to my mark a number"two" spoolers, the sealing of detection top prints indeed as expected have been already untied.
Hold to breathe to very carefully open spooler, detection inside and that spooler similar printing what things lasted time.Untie to print,beats by dre studio, a map and a letter impressively appear at at present, I cautiously looking at map is guessing its use, the exegesis beside the map directly gave me the answer, then the heart upsurged to extremely want to beat the person's impulse, this is unexpectedly one to escape route diagram, in copied to draw in detail I should choose of escape route.
The map in the mind that looking at a hand inside appeared a felling that is played, that kind of could predict future eyes indeed as expected sufficient BH and unexpectedly predicted me early in the morning the circumstances at this time, since she early knows that I will meet so many matters, why didn't tell me in the beginning?
Angrily uneven of tear open that letter, opening what letter paper come into view is with last time similar beautiful and slender record of writing, thousand cherry elders are in the letter very formally of apologized to me, to my situation report with sympathizing with of 120,000 centses, at the same time explained in detail to do like this of reason, thought nature in the center be for the sake of I can regain strength, finally she is in the letter still give repeated advice to me to say the wave of Yu Zhi one clan soon will be exterminated entire, I now have to look for a person according to the marking of map, only find out that person, I just have already hoped to change future destiny, don't write I need look for of is what person, just say that I see that person will know what kind of help I needs get.
Finish seeing this believe me to helplessly sigh tone and had no the bad interest of thousand cherry elders very much language, that absolute being old woman not ability one breath say affair clearly, don't want with those make feudalism superstition of go together similar construct of a profound unfathomable appearance.
Again cautiously see an all over the place diagram, memorize the routes of inside to all come down, I just a little bit tidy up to prepare to run road for a while, anyway also want to escape tonight of, prepare to be very full, now again had thousand escaping of cherry elderses route diagrams, I for me is bright but again free of was full of confidence in the future.
Carefully beat □door, see inside in the public that the outside don't watch not from must loosen tone, following of immediately light hand light feet jail the place of white Yan to walk in the memory to, arrived there to discover that the small gentleman indeed as expected waits at the door, his worry heavily looking at me and write on the face full worry, the mouth is tiny to open whole seem the appearance that wants to say to me what.
I know that he is to want to advise me and give up and escape naturally, just I really have already done not want and stay any further here, the lips Cape starts to hang up and gives him a smiling face for hasing peace of mind, then breaks open a while a lock and opens the wood door that the pass closes and uses the decision that the activity expresses that oneself wants and leaves.
Push door to walk into a house, see be closed the white Yan over there in an iron cage, he has mercy on so lying prone of Xi Xi the spirit look in the cage not very good.Nevertheless, respond that the ability hasn't lost, though I have already put light step, he still keeps immediately realizing someone comes in and pay Leng to rise ear a while seeing am this direction to me of vigilance.
When the white Yan sees is me right away happy must not know to do what good, concussion of shouted "feeling adult", then made an effort of rush toward to come over to me, hit iron railing a while as a result up, painful get Zi tooth mouth tears nasal discharge run off come, show me sigh matchless, feel that the white Yan really has some very stupid appearance, however I am to like white Yan this kind of pure, innocent shape.
Across a cage to love dearly of daut his snow-white skin to have some to love of say:"This how many days be subjected to maltreatment?On the body of harm how?"
"The maltreatment pours to have no and harm also already completely cure good, be felling neck up many thing of troublesome, seeming can suppress my strength let I can not from such as of the usage check carat, you see me using to make an effort the fire that can use this degree to also escape now."
The white Yan says that the useful dint uses a fire and escapes, if 1 have if the flame having no only was an up in the air Shan to disappear all of a sudden, saw to his check carat really have already been sealed, otherwise not bad arrive this kind of makes the situation that people want and weep over.
I cautiously observe white Yan the item on the neck turn, the material seems to wear with me in times before of the handcuffs shackles is similar, but top of wood grain but very remarkable, seem a certain not well-known curse, try useful contain the hand of checking the carat to grasp a turn to want to ruin it, but the astonished disclosure can not accomplish by himself/herself, feels a weird motion floods in the interval, will offset my to check carat.
"White Yan, can you become cat now?"
"Can pour is can, but this thing not knows to what is the row and unexpectedly will follow me to diminish but diminish to basically take off not to come down."White Yan says to have already become the small cat of a snow-white amiability, the item on the Bo neck turn indeed as expected also narrows at the same time and basically takes not to come down.
See this kind of situation me wrinkly tight eyebrows, but also have no way, can say to him:"The white Yan temporarily endures patiently first for a while and wait to go out later I again study this well, we leave here first now."
I say to take out the bone sword usage of small gentleman to check carat to make an effort to break open a cage to put him to come out, weigh the white Yan of getting the freedom just from the cage in rush out"the Miao blares" is a bosom that jumps into me, very intimately start to dawdle my body.
Lead good short while white Yan just stop this kind of very intimate action, jump out from my bosom to change the appearance of returning the woman without pubic hair to say:"Feeling adult, although I almost can not use to endure Shu now, oneself the speed had shoulded don't be subjected to influence, as long as I rush with all strength absolutely can't someone make track for up you, we leave, I definitely protect you this time."
Hear the words of white Yan, I order and immediately turn a head to see toward station and want and take leave, but discover with him in the small gentleman of part from just started always silent not the small gentleman face of language up unexpectedly took the facial expression of whereabouts Ji, looking at to really make the public painful, momentary the words that I could not will say good-bye spoke.
Seem to realize my idea, his lips Cape soon start to hang up and take on the face pure smiling face to say to me:"The feeling elder sister wants to take good care of more, my true hope feeling elder sister can return to a wood leaf and family's family reunion."
Looking at an in the moment lovely obedient small gentleman, thinking of him the future destiny in the mind is immediately a burst of and mournful, stretch hand to make an effort of hold close him, the voice is some sob of say:"The small gentleman is also similar to want to take good care of, I have been all aming treated as own younger brother you, really loathe to give up you, if the small gentleman is later ill must Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论