2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio hd his smiled didn't t

Order.
"Like, eight Yes want to see you."
I a speech not deliver is just wanting to go out with him, but he suddenly turns head and towards me to smile for a while and take one in his smiling face silk complications:"To, I almost forgot to tell you, my name called Tai space, you call my tiger all right.Before didn't tell you because you are an outsider, now ……"
He looking at my eyes and use even slow tone the way is deeply:"From now on, you were already your own person."

Chapter 141 【plant all soldier 】 (up)



As I am again seeing eight Yes, he didn't also say more with me what, directly throw to once I fold bill and have some a document.
"This is a bank account number, inside of money enough you buy a car and a house."Eight Yes looking at me, the outside is the brotherses stem that fixs a car field to live son:"Enjoy a period of time first.These money you can also literally spend a flower and anyway buy a house, literally yourself."
I wanted to think:"Eight Yes, I think live here, return I originally that room."
Eight the Yes are some accidents, however the look in the eyes of this silk accident also just in his eyes one Shan but lead, immediately he in brief nods to mean can.
West Luo sees I come back very surprised.As I am being incoming from the outside, he takes a wrench just while chasing a body side at the bedrock of a car, I passed by to lightly kick him for a while, he immediately a bone Lu rolled out, is about to stare and bawl out, on seeing me, immediately peep out the facial expression of surprise on the face:"You came back!"
He shouts loudly later on a leaped from the ground, full face excitement:"Your affair does?"
"Boon."I order.Anyway all of the persons here are the under charges of eight Yes, all know I is handle affairs for eight Yes back, they most likely also understand is what mean, toward the look in the eyes that I throw take to envy for several cents.
"Walk, I invite you to drink."I a Ye led him, west Luo was also very excited, and he beat to receive with foreman and then came out with me.
However I have never taken him to go out, but is pulling him to return to that room inside that we originally live all the way.I in fact and just have already come back a , put a bag on the table, the inside is a few wine.Although I don't know English, somehow I am dry to lead in the night club, the imported spirits still can understand.
Eight Yes give the cashes of my envelope inside, I almost use to buy wine, and still is all good wine of the cost a lot.A sack being layer after layer puts on the table.
Luo of the west is drawn in a door by me.Seem some surprise, stare at the wine bottles on the table, grew to absorb tone:"How do you buy so much wine back?My depending is still all good wine.Become rich?"
I just looking at his smiled, didn't talk.
"In fact we go out to literally drink to order all right, I know that there is wife and children bar in neighborhood, inside of the thing is also inexpensive."
I this just lightly sighed tone, the low voice slowly said 1:
"Luo of the west, I had better be little to go out recently."
He immediately understood what.Hesitated for a while, sounded out to ask a way:"You ……have already worked for eight Yes?"
I nod.I walked over to turn over black gum record by myself, then opened record machine later on.The good trumpet pushes away a window and towards the avenue out of the window and start the biggest volume broadcasting chairman Mao background music poem phrase.
I carried simply bottom of a bottle of wine to sit at floor up, break open by force cover to come to one mouthful first by himself/herself, grow comfortable tone, shut to worthy of a look fine.Listen to the stereo set that body music go together with a poem phrase withdrawing the whole room.
West Luo sees my emotion a bit different, he also lifted a bottle wine to nearby sit down at me.
"What's the matter with you?Don't smoothly work for eight Yes?"
"It is very smooth."I turn a head to looking at him and suddenly smiled for a while:"West Luo, have ever killed people?"
He is obviously some accident:"Have no."But later on he immediately the face is up complicated for several several cents:"But I affirmation from now on will kill people!Hereafter work for eight Yes, these avoid to can not help."
I smiled for a while:"You think than me open."
Luo of the west didn't accompany me to smile this time, but saw my one eye, soft-voiced way:"Sun, you come back this time ……seem to have a little a dissimilarity."
Dissimilarity ……that is affirmative.My in the mind says to I.
Several days after.I have been staying at eight fixing of Yeses car fields in, I even continue to carry to spray water gun to wash a car.And run to the fitness center in the underground and that helps the brotherses to boxing together.
A lot of affairs happened to these several days outside, each all of Chinas of Chinatown in Vancouver helped an inside, a few all of the head of groups are polished off, and an among those are sand snakes.
The in the mind of everyone is all understand, all of this are what our person doeses, young brotherses an is all very excited, will run to return to to watch television every day up of"war bulletin".
In fact I on the second day on TV saw the news information that the concerning sand snake is killed, the sex of settling of police is black to kill for enemy,beats by dre studio hd, the sand snake fully has much thick one Chinese feet in the case bottom in the police station, he is also the first death, and after brought about a series of Chinatown black help the head of group the wave tide that is polished off, the police of Vancouver is made burned.Sand snake of be killed also is only a beginning to bring about a burst of topic, after drive large-scale black killed to cover up situation for enemy.
My mood has already replied equanimity, even if is the news concerning sand snake that watches television an inside, the facial expressions on my face didn't lead variety.
The whole Vancouver Chinatown momentary information crane barks up a plant the soldier is all ……
I come out real strenght to eight Ye demonstrations very surprised, several sons are in the sand snake of the same time the segment is also that 23 dayses inside, each China of Chinatown helps the head of inside noodles person several sons for a while be polished off 78, and later on appeared some times down the Chinatown have no the head shoot case!It is no longer a pistol to obviously is what both parties' person's horse mercilessly did several fields, used afterwards, even connected a k 47 played guns to all appear with Liu, one side in the police station stepped up to suppress, a side starts multifariously cleaning up for beginning to the whole China.
So of suppressing and starting having a little effect, both parties all a little bit embankment ensign interest drum a period of time, however later on after two days, the decade happen in Vancouver come to the biggest explosion case.
A wharf in port, a private heap of field warehouse that belongs to a Vietnamese took place to explode, explosion of time, also not what to know a heap in the Vietnamese's warehouse is what west, incredibly caused continuous wildfire!The warehouse that totally burned down six areas to fully have thousand square rices, the explosion of inside comes out of light of fire, connect station at an in outside can see very clearly!
Afterwards the Vietnamese also started moving!
Frankly speaking me to really shock!
I don't know that the under charge of eight Yes exactly has how much person's horse, but we and other China help.There is also Vietnamese, the Ping ping-pong Pang did a quite a few field in next period of time, both parties were each to have loss, even be still we slightly had the last breeze!!Is so large-scale intensively serial case, make inside in the police station once fill up suspect, however was basic is all Vietnamese and China to help of person.
My sometime is some to think impassability ……eight Yes he where come of so many riflemans and weapon?Those people almost are to suddenly appear within several days, and two enemies of roads are malicious after doing several fields disappear quietly.
Sometimes see television news of those are been like a head by the shooting of pedestrian or street not intentional in clap down of a few very short fragment appearances ……inside those receive a face.But obviously is black hair some men of the yellow skin, is dressed in a common coat, carry various length gun in hand.There is still Vietnamese getting into nasty fight in the streets and alleys and the under charge that local China help, the after the event floats however far goes and trains to have a vegetable, that shape's absolutely being different from is a common underworld!Can problem BE, I basically open heart not to know way good this hand is been some to hit persons where came out to ground!West Luo don't know as well, because know according to us.The under charge of eight Yes all of big parts of person's horses are each to wash a car field Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论