2012年10月29日星期一

cheap beats by dr dre e female of panda an

Can blow thus and make me scaredly melody?I stand at her after death and tenth, rice place, on the contrary don't become nervous to come forward, cautiously consider having this problem.Small and soft tasty, probably because of having already thought of a past factor at inside?Can I ain't affirmative.
The sea breeze is wildly fierce, blow that hunts to make ring, that tactfully floating whistle voice laceration first sun rays in the morning dawn of the color of toward sunset, lead to come to sea level up gradually rise gradually strong of white light.Hear a loudly appealing to the public of sounding like thunder etc. person of the Hong that the behind makes track for small to call, that woman once turns a head.See me silently have no an interest ground to stand on the behind, unexpectedly the Chen am strangely wrinkly to knit the brows to me.Meanwhile, the dynasty sun gradually rises to go out to sea noodles, the beginning rises of immediately ranned over dead silent night of night view clearly, crossed our body to be shown dark shadow under a way in the sea beach.
At this time, I suddenly and really strangely thoughted of thunder the Long descended to put a staff regiment more in those early years inside of that steals to clap crazy Luo Yang----That guy personal character is poor, at geography and photograph aspect but have equal scholastic attainment, and love to preach to dispel doubt to develop especially together good.Under his professor, I more or less learned some primers knowledges that photograph to learn.Several years halted to stay in the Nanking in, Yang Hu's livingsing that fellow is also that one is super to photograph fancier, often invite me to have an outing to photograph to clap beauty in the odd moment.So say, I don't calculate new hand in the aspects of photographing, how much some knowledge, also have some satisfied make ……
Pull so far dry what?I return to absolute being and cautiously contact Luo Yang, Yang Hu to living, photograph to learn and currently the contact of circumstance.Suddenly discover, this contact in which is just one simple of the negative light problem is just.Dynasty sun from start to rise in the east, the sunlight just shoots through the shoulder of that woman in the my eye.Her front side is completely negative light, but my eyes face to face toward theoretically should can't seeing everything only,cheap beats by dr dre?If can't see everything pour just, problem because the Man spreads the universal existence for casting light, I have never worn to be partial to flap light a filter again, this is still whole to physically have a very bright degree.Want to take a good photograph to be probably not enough, but for see clear[one] person's face, it is more than enough to pour.
While seeing her face I sudden temple ascend a pain, immediately all over blood all pushed top in the head general, become such as heavy the degree is drunk with wine to generally stand unsteady.The wreath attends to on all sides, but has no assassin to assassinate.Suddenly discover Chen Qi Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De probably is disturbed to rush through after death of?She one face concern the ground ask:" What matter?"
I can not answer, I suddenly feel at this time I Be getting older, only direct campaign the first for a night without closing eyes just, why meeting be that sort weary to have no dint?The mouth inside didn't know Du Rang as well several what, body involuntarily slanting keep on pouring, eyes also immediately closed.Probably I sleep that need to be sunk very deeply at a time added.





The net friend uploads the chapter Volume 19 chapter 1 surprised meet panda of female
Renew time:2008-12-1423:25:54 chapter word numbers:8821

Sunlight sting I opened an eye.Here is He Yue what year what day and what place?
Permit not get I have the crazy idea creation to fall to into the world of Xuan Huan, whole persons discover that I filled with exultationly hurtle to come over to am round and round to surround I to wake up.I temporarily still can not see clearly a person, the voice that hears Chen Qi walking on air:"I say that he is all right?Just night cook many, insolate to blow breeze to sleep good."
How to can not take a rest more meeting!My in the mind suddenly produced the felling of some fatigue, however immediately started rebuking again own of slack emotion:The military advance didn't take this time cold, she perhaps has already produced son now?Everything only depends on oneself, the heavy big deals all get me to come to make firm decision and how to loaf on job!Hence immediately a bone Lu sits and shuts to fix attention on to ask:"How long did I sleep?"
"Only more than four hours just, however sleep be able to sink."Chen Qi bends from the waist Wan to live my arm and asks:"Can stand as getting up?"
I ordered to nod and let her handed me to stand.At stand up of on the way, I slowly opened an eye.BE sharply resuming of in the ken, I saw the long hair woman that is dressed in a funny panda grain sick personnel to take again.At this time Chen Qi suddenly the low voice ask:"Just fall flop go to Nan not and purely read Dao what wear in May, what mean?"
I told a lie Sa to spoil of, don't need to be considered while answering this question, needed mouth skin son to reflect and then go:"Being these days of to consider is many, sometimes love to soliloquize.Want to end to fill to pull Mo battle as far as possible before May, there is certain difficulty where."However really is such?The of course not is yes.
The be dressed in panda grain the sick personnel take of the facial appearance of woman, unexpectedly with me the lover of 15 year agos Nagasaki in May very likeness!Though that girl at the beginning only has 19 years old, her likeness of the deceased looks has already downplayed to have no Zong in my memory,as long as again appearing, I is absolutely can't recognize don't come out.
I suddenly feel at this time, control to yell to shout loudly in this case of grasp the crazy impulse canned be much more rare than winning to fill to pull Mo battled at a time.However mixed in the officialdom for more than 10 years also not is eat a white food all day long of, I finally still kept enduring down and set up for not and clearly condition ground shape to ask:"Is the that a short while monster a short while person actually what is the row?"
"You go to bed for this period of time, I asked about."Chen Qi recruited to beckon with the hand to the female of panda and let her came over:"Unexpectedly is the chief of the sword private's regiment Nagasaki is quiet only.Really make people surprised.She says that the very important military situation must immediately make collective report to you."
My heart ruthlessly clenches tight, the past days of many interrogative seemed answer now, but seem to be iner confusion:Is this actually what is the row?But now Chen Qi is in the side, can not make her see what.I order to say:"Understand, you all backed bottom."
Hong sounding like thunder etc. guard a went away, only Chen Qi has no oneself to also go away of aware of self.I have to exclusively and specially remind she this wait important military situation temporarily didn't°yet she of, make Chen Qi fell off to went away very unhappily and had already probably come to a bad again to eat ground to me tonight.However now obviously not is consider these of time .Chen Qi Yi walks, my view has never left the panda female's face.She pours to seem to have no to realize to this and slowly walks to come forward, the list knee knelt down to go a tallest military salute that didn't hate a soldier for me and said:"Great commander soldier, finally hope you came back and belonged to under really appreciate Ti zero.Speech not ability!"
Mother of!I immediately the at heart fire rise, cold way:"At here true knife the true gun did for more than a years, don't know with some what the lousy person learns thus of bad, the mouth skin son can do oil light water is slippery!"
The panda female knows to wash and brush me not to become and smiled to smile station to start.Say:"At least have a half is sincere.The ground indeed has been all really thinking of you ……"
I immediately rebuke with sarcastic remarks:"Did I die?Need you to think of?"
Panda female also fire:"Is yellow but, you greatly and from afar run is fight with me?"
To, like, this just replied normal dialogue atmosphere.I smiled to smile, let her sat to sigh a way nearby:"There are too many problems that want to ask you, absolutely don't know what start to ask.First a problem.How can I call you?"
"This has what strange of, you again not is have never seen my shape to once change."The panda female makes a fuss over minor things ground to say:"You always can't want to learn the lousy person of Hong saw me calling princess' his highness so?"
My low voice says:"Is your current shape what is the row?"
Panda female the one who declare to most despise to judge people solely by their appearance, actually she concerns most most to the she's ground looks problem and immediately is vigilant, the tones all changed:"When did you start so concerning my private problem?"
Unexpectedly avoid but don't answer?I the at heart fire rise, harsh voice force to ask a way:"Why will become so?"
The panda female incredibly hurtled me to become angry:"I don't know that waking up was so, you don't like me to immediately change.Just the guy that you judge people solely by their appearance like this cans not gets use to my ugly appearance again, changing one is a little bit good-looking of have to order time for me!"
I just can't be frightenned by her to pour and ask with the tone of oppression type:"If do I call you in May?"
The panda female peeped out the shape of bitter bitterness deliberation.16 K novel net lead good short while just ask:"What mean?"
"You don't the meeting know?Does that how can have that photograph?You heel ground in the photograph person is what close Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论