2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre lf-reproachly says

……
The text enters and beautiful Xia of this dates, is the appointment that has much of to be in remembrance of meaning at a time.Because, he will soon walk the post of working class, is his the last appointment in the village and her;It is also the last day of appointment at the end of this year.He and she this year, which months all once arrived a two appointment, only have no this month.Therefore, the last day in this month mutually invite, made up this month of empty lack.Consequently say, this appointment shows of is importance.
The text enters and after beautiful Xia meet, the respectively pleased mood can not talk form.Is all beaming with smiles on everybody's face;Climbing on everybody's tip of brow is full joy.He once wore a street with her and turned ascend 10 inside river's dikes.
This 10 inside river's dikes, is that he arrives at inside the city necessarily with her from of road.No matter summer autumn of spring winter;No matter is as summer goes and winter comes;No matter rain in the breeze inside.Is every to arrive at inside the city, necessarily at 10 in river dike up talk heart;Necessarily at 10 in river dike the top shake hands and embrace each other ……
Ascend river after, the dike's beautiful Xia Wan wears text enter of arm, he hopes with eyes of deep feeling her to say:
"Younger sister, I at 23 go to your house on days, I wrote a piece of note for you and wanted to invite you to come out.Can your husband is at home, I can not give° the note you.I finally throw note on the Kang and throw at your nearby.Can you don't discover at all, some felling also has no.I am pretty much worried that fearing makes your husband see, if he sees in a mess.Just at this time, he once turned round to seek chessboard, luckily my eye's disease is quick moving, and then makes me come back that note Jian, held in the hand.That day, when I walk, this note has been having no opportunity to send to you.Therefore, I go to your house again on the 28th.That day, wind is piercingly cold, the weather is specially cold.I am for inviting you to come out to walk, and then stepping on the ice of your house to seal snow road.Arrive your house after, luckily you by yourself at home, we this just had today's appointment."
The beautiful Xia hears text into say, give her the affair for throwing note toward Kang, she feels very shocked.She pressed a root and then dided not think toward that aspect.Hence she says:
"Elder brother, you go to my house on the 23th, I really don't see you throw note toward Kang for me, if the words seen,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, can I not pick up?Even if I am again silly, also silly not to this extent."
Text into looking at a beautiful Xia shocked facial expression, he makes sure her and really doesn't discover that note.Hence, he explains to say to her:
"Younger sister, I think, I finish testing to try on the 24th and still have 7 days to the end in month, invite you to come out to walk.If if there are the words of opportunity, can also stay the last time trip store again, unfortunately have no ability fulfill a wish."
The beautiful Xia hears text into say like this, she feels really regret.She looking at his facial expression to self-reproachly says
"Elder brother, this all blames me and blame me so careless.I how don't think toward that aspect?"
Text into see the affair that the beautiful Xia still is just that note but self-reproach, being felt to the heart cant not bear to.Hence, he holds her that ice-cold hand, comforter she says:
"Younger sister, the affairs all passed by, what also too late.Can come out today, our together taking a stroll is also quite good."
The beautiful Xia hears the consolation that the text enter to her, her in good humor many.She changed a topic to say:
"Elder brother, November 27 on days evening, absolutely too fine.I go home to dream to also think that day the scene at the mid-night."
Text into listenned to beautiful Xia's stating, he to this problem also have feeling together.Hence, he attaches and wear her words say:
"Younger sister, two of us love each other for 6 years and lived a two trip store.This to you I to say, also be regarded as not easy.We love each other a , also at last have no white love, have two nights husband and wife's life of the integrity on the whole."
Beautiful Xia the mood at this time is very good, particularly the evening that lives to travel a store to November 27, this say to her, is deep-rooted.But she still has 1 kind ambiguously of misgiving.She depends head on his shoulder, small bird depend on person twittering write say:
"Elder brother, you to I too like, I really fear to lose you.I fear that you abandonned me after aring worker.Although what we loved is ambiguous,we love really truely actually;But we love of the dying live;But we love of if inebriating is like Chi."
If the text enters finish listenning to beautiful Xia, feel that her misgiving doesn't have no truth.But he is to absolutely can not abandon hers, he dauts her show hair.Comforter she says:
"Younger sister, you loosen heart, the elder brother doesn't is that so a person.I love you to also love not enough, are you also not enough in person, how can abandon you in person?What I worried BE, fear that you abandonned me."
The beautiful Xia hears text into say like this, her heart finally put down.She faces his hot slice vision, the feeling content slices ground to say:
"Elder brother, the kid sister is a conscientious woman, only you abandon my possibility and definitely have no me to abandon your possibility.If the kid sister there is really no elder brother, I can not keep on living.Is that you support for me to have a protection umbrella, let I of the life is flavorful;Make my life versatile."
At this time, come over here a rightness of young loverses in front and see them intimate action from them, the in the mind envies very much.After walking over, also repeatedly turn head, they two see of a bit ashamed.After waiting this rightness of young loverses to walk over, text into changed a topic to say:
"Younger sister, I led New Year's Day, will go to a steel and go to work, I drive assign business enterprise company second cement works.Concrete stem what work I after doing not know as well and going to, so as to tell me."
The vision that the beautiful Xia is used to respect and admire looking at a text to enter a handsome face and practical and realistically says:
"Elder brother, with of practical ability, in spite of arrive where, all can't devote major efforts, leadership will weigh something to use."
If the text enters listenned to beautiful Xia, the in the mind feels hot of.He hugs her shoulder self-confidence's saying:
"Many thanks to crying up of kid sister, elder brother regardless dry what work, my self-confidence all ability good."
Beautiful Xia to the text go in a steel to be a worker is to envy very much, she also believes firmly him to regardless do what work all ability good.Listen to his allotment go to after, she some curiously ask:
"Elder brother, which unit did my that 3 nieces all divide?"
Text into listen to beautiful Xia ask like this, he looking at her curious about that the facial expression answers to say:
"Become China to divide to burn to knot factory;The Chin Hua divides house property;Jade China divides chain iron factory."
The beautiful Xia feels a text at this time into is a very lucky person, have narrow escape from death in a traffic accident, at present again be last worker, this is undoubtedly a to greatly encourage to her.She dauts him the hair of front sum, heartfelt say:
"Elder brother, I really envy you, all of us are a person who produces a brigade.See you, oneself wasn't only a worker now, even the kid is also a worker.Seeing me is still a farmer a , is still foolish in 6 brigades."
Text into listen to beautiful Xia to his some kind of speak favorably, the in the mind feels very happy, he looking at her handsome and bright smiling face, analyze to say
"The younger sister speaks of this matter, all of this are the opportunities.If I don't go to in village be secretary;If my population could not turns 3 brigades to go and also isn't worthy to a worker.Consequently say, the opportunity is a key, secondly is a matter at artificial."
The beautiful Xia sees the text enter in high spirits smiling face, the in the mind also feels very sweet.But she still keeps hoping and have at him horary of time often come to see her.Hence she says:
"Elder brother, you after aring worker if take a rest Sunday, don't forget your this silly younger sister.When the time comes, come over to see me, I will be very happy."
Text into listen to beautiful Xia say like this, is deeply moved.He releases the hand that she is warm to come over and hold that ice-cold hand again own hand in, feel attracted of mean to say:
"Younger sister, I ain't only going to see you, but also need to think that the square tries of invite you to come out.Especially arrived in warm spring at the time that flower blossomed, we could go to Long Shan as well as go to inside the city.Promise within 3 years again stay last time trip store.You see, is the elder brother's viewpoint all right?"
If the beautiful Xia listenned to text enter, happy blooming on joy of face.She is full of smiles ground to looking at him to say:
"Elder brother, is that so words, can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论