2012年10月18日星期四

beats by dre studio suddenly rises a

Ouyang and the king ,is the largest in my mind leaving a familiar shadow .relationresultYour life seemingly unsuccessfully ,but you are always happy as one ,you have a make you happy wife ,you have lots of filial child ,you can watch their offspring inherit ,your life is a lot of people more than happy ,now that fate has come to an end, let it go .
Ouyang said that God bless the eyes still have a glimmer of unwilling .relationresultThisis a mortal and immortal distinction, Maksim and Zheng Xiuer that even death is relatively peaceful ,but who do not .
relationresultDead airgradually replace angry ,dispels God finally vitality .God bless the life will come to an end ,the ward was crying ,God bless from the body fly out into samsara disappear .
relationresultOuyang handsin front of a whole world picture ,as if a large screen by Ouyang to pull to the side ,and Ouyang and the king of the two once again appear in the first saw the security skyscrapers ,is still the night ,Hoshimi Yo at their head sway in the wind, the two world strongest who sat here who are not open .
relationresultYou should already know . Ouyang smiles at the king king ,apparently has a tremendous change ,he is no longer the constant roar to destroy everything he .relationresultNo life is the beginning of every tree and Bush not come to the world ,the world is fair for everyone ,but no one life to leave this world, not only you and me ,ultimately could not take stitch ,this is the reincarnation ,it .
And every living life in different roles ,but no matter what kind of character has their own happiness ,fat may think that happiness is a station on the high let all people worship ,and God bless happiness is to be able to be with family ,kings ,where is your happiness ? Ouyang looked at the king ,this moment Ouyang felt that the king is very sad, one even happiness are not high ,his existence just for the Tao ?relationresultAfter a long timethe king spoke ,he looked at Ouyang with a smile, so humane expression Ouyang was the first time from the king to see .
relationresultMaybe once I had the happiness ,but I did not cherish ,and now I have no chance . The king suddenly rises a lonely heart .relationresultOuyang pattedhis shoulder : why do you say so ?Tell me ,you the first what is happiness ? , relationresultPossibly is she .
.. ... But she won me ,this world will never forgive me ,thank you Ouyang ,I from long ago to pursue unbeaten, but now ,I succeed ,but I get what ? King really miserable ,one to become strong and strong man ,a man who has not even the target ,a company what is happiness are those who do not understand .
relationresultTimeseems to stop, a shooting star ,under the night sky ,a lot of people watching the meteor silent wish ,Ouyang hands to vow, though Ouyang knew it, could not finish his desire .
relationresultNo friends,no family , your life is in constant change for the strong and strong, in the end at the summit but found himself alone in addition to get nothing ,maybe I have to understand why you want to destroy the world .
Ouyang suddenly like would like to see as nodded: do you not think this world is dirty, but you do not belong to this world ,you fear ,you are afraid ,you is not received by the world ,you want to be accepted by others ,you also hope that being around ,so you want to the establishment of such a world ,I ask you ,even if I don stop you ,you think ? , relationresultIfthe past ,Uranus will certainly nod ,but saw the fat man and God bless life ,King understood ,it may only be your hope .
relationresultReached out to stophis shoulder ,Ouyang is like an old friend sat on the king the night two people did not open just sit, kings in thinking ,and Ouyang is like a friend to accompany him to sit .
relationresultDawnpierced the darkness of night come into this world, the first ray of dawn seems to say a new beginning ,a lot of people from the blanket in climb out ready to start a new day ,but who knows ,this moment is a person but also made a life changing fate decisions ?relationresultOuyang ,are we friends ?.
He suddenly asked this question ,the problem seems to be so funny ,two a moment ago still fought the dead ,a moment ago are still chasing each other in person ,this moment is asked to calculate the friends ,it sounds so ridiculous ,this funny but also the same penetration his king .
Strong sad ,long before Huo unsealed like Ouyang said ,more powerful ,more lonely ... ... , relationresultIs it right? Our friend and not me or you say ,but we believe that ,if I say, I will be you are my friend ,and you ? At this moment, Ouyang are from the heart ,say these words when Ouyang felt really good easy easy .
relationresultOuyang has beencarrying too much ,at this moment, Ouyang seemed to put down everything .Don students killed ,not destroy king ,do not contend for what the best in all the land ,beats by dre studio,all over, Ouyang looked up at dawn with eyes of many look forward to the future .
relationresultThank you Ouyang ,no matter how once, in my heart at this moment you are my friend ,best friend of this time is really like a child, but can grow to the extent of king ,the innocent of my heart can still leave it very much .
relationresultThe world is this appearance ,I was too deliberately want to change the world ,now I only want to do this the world, I will not pursue any thing ... ... The king looked at his side the nebula .
relationresultKing ,but you also have your regret ,why not go ? Ouyang stood up and then stood in the air at the king asked .relationresultYes,I am. Too late ,I do too many things wrong ,no one will forgive me .
.. ... His brow droop, can see that he is very desolate .relationresultDon know how impossible ?If you do not do this ,you are not likely to succeed ,if you do ,even if it is a failure to do anything, just one more effort .
Ouyang hand to void split a moment ,then he put out the face to the channel already present in the two person in front of .relationresultOuyang is pointing tochannel all the way : I also want to go .
Do what I should do ,the king ,I am sure I will be successful ,I believe you can succeed ,I told my friend never confident , relationresultListen tothe words of Ouyang, the king from the skyscrapers rose face a long-unseen smiling at Ouyang vertical thumbs-up said: thank you ,friends ,I also have a friend .
.. ... The king said, Ouyang has smiled into the metempsychosis disappear .relationresultWhile theking looked at Ouyang lost ,he strode into the fairyland ,here still is the fairyland ,although here in a disastrous state ,but there are king not put people .
relationresultXi infants ,can you forgive me ? The king stood in the realm of void, he found it was afraid of some of his own ,his tract, can be said to be the ruler of the world ,the ruler of this world always fear ,Kings Head smile, but he was very grateful to Ouyang ,if not Ouyang ,he might never know ,really understand all the feeling is so good . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论