2012年10月23日星期二

www.headphones-fashion.com re row various sound

Pullses me to get up, the low voice said a words with me:
"Winter son, let's go home."
My in the mind seemed at that time a gateway, for a while be opened, I didn't get up, but knelt on the ground and died the thigh of embracing the teacher, cry in a great messly, a throat immediately after the wail of the one throat, get the Ceng of the pants of teacher whole is tears and nasal discharge.
Is true, if say that my whole life once listens to most move me a words of ground ……so is the afternoon in winter in those early years, at custody center ground front door, the teacher is used him that just a little has some the hoarse and take northern place accent of Su of the tune is to the sentence that I say:
"Winter son, let's go home."
Is also in that a moment, I just feel that I lived to come over, I realize, I am still an individual!I still have a house!
……
…………
………………
On the car, I say these things of the pasts to Joe Joe to listen to with the light tone, Joe Joe listens to the eye socket is a bit red, she quickly plays a drop of tears of canthus, soft-voiced way:"Then?"
"That day after, I followed teacher to return to small county city inside, returned to a teacher home.The teacher takes out the wound that the medicated plaster sticks on the body to me in the evening up, personally have hair for me again.Run a school to help me the procedure for carrying out to return to school again on the second day, I had been reading till to finish senior high school in that high school in the county city.End of the year I honesty of, have no again make any affair."I take out a cigarette to order for I up.
"Your teacher is really a good person."Joe Joe sighed tone.
"H'm."I order:"There is no teacher, early have no me."
"Where is your teacher now?Still in that county city?"
The muscle on my face trembled for a while, sighed tone and looking at a window outside:"Die, I the year of graduation in the senior high school walk of ……stomach cancer."Finish saying, I flung out the cigarette that absorbed an one mouthful out of the car window, then light way:"At the time that teacher died, I personally lifted his coffin up the car of crematory ……made me return to Nanking before he died, let me keep on living well, stop being blind to mix.Then I came back and slowly lived till now."
Make reference to here, I hanged the head down to think meeting son:"In fact, these several years I mix place at that kind of in, also saw the affair that too many complete nonsenses pour cooking stove, someone wants pull I enter water to do some affairs for carrying on misdeed, but I go to bed every time evening of time, will dream teacher ……dream inside the teacher didn't scold me nor say what ……I just dream the teacher station waits my appearances in the doorways of custody center ……then, I didn't dare to do wrong."
There is some regretses in Joe's Joe's air:"Chen Yang, these affairs, never once said with us before."
I smiled to smile:"Joe Joe, even if is a good friend again, mutual also total some secrets ……for example you, I had to once ask you why meeting does like a woman?Again for example Ze, I had to once ask he why meeting so over feeling?Again or wood, I had to once ask he why will so stuffy egg?"
Joe Joe's air is some not natural, then the eyebrow is one Yang, cover up to similarly smile to scold a way:"The useless talk is so many, don't say not to say Bai!Who rare rare!"
I lay up smiling face, positive color way:"So, I would say that young girl it's in fact quite good."I take out gold river to that photograph of mine and passed past, Joe Joe answers, quickly saw one eye, then continued to drive and knit the brows a way:"Photograph an up pretty clean young girl."
"Yes."I smile very quietly:"She originally should is a good young girl, however career may with I about, just she nearby have no an one or two she the muddle-minded environment lira come out from that kind of of person."
Joe Joe's shutting mouth don't talk, I sighed tone:"No one naturally likes degenerative ……"
Listenned to this words, Joe's Joe's body tiny tiny one earthquake, the look in the eyes is a bit weird, however she smiled to smile later on:"That we now seek that young girl, continue your to save the activity of taking a wrong step the young girl."
The car old heel of Ze is in our behinds.We a go 3 people is just opening toward downtown.The destination of our this trip is a K song building in the downtown.Just from the school before coming out, I once found out to the classmate of Ni, they invited in the afternoon where does the friend have fun.
Probably I say so it's a bit feigned:I really seem to be from the look in the eyes of Ni in saw own the shadow in those early years.This is true ……is not what feigned words.But I, say to oneself:I must pull this girl's 1!
Is much less, she is the joys elder brother's daughter!
I have already found out, the Ni attends of the school is a nobility school of typical model ……and outward enounce, adopt completely western management ……in fact all of this are the complete nonsense beards words, the school of real west's managing isn't such at all,www.headphones-fashion.com!But this school lend so, real meaning BE:As long as you handed over enough expensive school fees to come in, then as long as your kid doesn't kill people to set fire don't break the law disorderly Ji, the school is basic and then completely ignores!Finished several years later and graduate a diploma to you, then the rich family continue to hit money seeks an universities for kid to continue to mix, conditioned and simply send out a country.But very obviously of, Ni this helps a kid and affirms to play truant in the afternoon.

Chapter 69 【strong rob a people of female 】



We drive all the way to be located in soldier's club of city center, this place is very famous in the Nanking.Being nearby city's biggest book market here generally speaking is regardless various book that is in fashion on the market, still some magazines of harbor set editions, here all basically ability the Tao arrive, there is a mansion in the club and make to seem to be large market, whole booths that is a book company, 100 arrives from the various son lord melody work, also have what teaching teaching material, novel magazine, gold Yong thou the dragon spread till now of networks novel, be regarded as here complete with everything ……
The unique is well worth mentioning BE:Whole is pirate edition.
Under the general circumstance, a lot of high school students will run here Tao's latest Taiwanese romantic novel, have some the cartoon of Japan, what hunter the type of ONE PIECE of, can see every afternoon a slip away of the student enter to pass in and out here.Certainly, those book companies put on noodles in Taiwan of mostly is all original book, can if you pass by to silently try and ask, the price talks like, meeting someone run to behind the warehouse give° the book that you have to buy you to take out.
I of so still acquaint with on the whole to here, is because the Ze once took 《Long Hu Bao 》 whom I came to once buy two sets of Hong Kong here
In addition to novel cartoon, around still have one here row various sounds are like a store.Peddle various CD, game ground, musical of, cinematic.Protrait of, complete with everything, naturally naturally, also is all pirate edition ground.These sounds are like a store and the five planets appliance market across one small lead a way, usually someone after buying a set of home cinema run to here again Tao up more than ten pirate edition the United States big slice of go home.
But at the same time, there are still here several wife and children restaurants, small bar, there is moreover also an origin city famously doing song building.
Certainly, the club of the whole soldier is the most famous in the student's community.Then have here an once was the biggest skating rink inside the city in whole Nanking City.Slip away drought ice this kind of activity be expected after 90's in last century breeze Mi in China once was momentary, it is said that was the young man of high school student's rank to liked most of a kind of amused an activity."The Great Wall" skating rink of soldier club inside is placed in to explode full status every day that time.
Peacetime an as rightness is taking ice-skating to all the small mandarin ducks, hall and emperor of hand in hand and back and forth sway to leisurely, certainly also have a lot of small too the younger sister small bludger beat to deliver time here.This place is regarded as good people and bad people mixed up, often all has a to help ten how old hairs haven't grown well-found small young get into nasty fight, even fight with weapons to all have, skate the place behind an an alley son inside.The best place that usually becomes "put a son"(put a son:Nanking words, the meaning was together both parties to take person's herd of horses Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论