2012年10月26日星期五

cheap beats by dr dre But Xiao open ret

And Tewode they match ,if really three to one if she would weaken their strength ,one on one !It is needless to say . We agree to ! Tewode they immediately agreed, even if I am against futile .
Tewode and quaint overwork longitudinal a mecha let aside ,Xiao opened fire warrior wielding already filled with energy sword ,attack came at me .Searing energy turns into a flame to hit the sword ,the plant ash ,Rui in the Chinese drama terrain is outside the city landscape is flat ,broad vision ,to avoid flame attack is not difficult ,but let Xiao open account for the initiative ,to beat her would rather do time out .
If the divisor is other want me trouble with the game player to find here ,there are difficult ,cheap beats by dr dre!Or this is appropriate .Made up his mind ,hands cross cut out fluctuation knife will hit the hot knife break ,is scattered ,the sword of stepped up and ,soon will fire warrior and distance between close, raise wave knife in pledge to cut off the head of fire warrior .
Fire warrior sword quickly varying potential ,with the upward on the rack ,it appears just attack ,because I was afraid of retaliation Xiao is not best, flame sword is also retained a portion of the energy .
When the flame sword and knife to fluctuation touched together ,falling blade suddenly changed direction ,-- choke lang ! A loud ,at dawn on the hands of the flame sword only half the hilt also hold in the hand .
Weapon destroyed Xiao to clear ,throw off half the hands .s a pity ! Tewode in great regret . How so soon lost !A pity? But what ? Xin quaint could not understand . If you just know open to attack, and now all that kid down .
Oh !But Xiao open retention is right !Flame sword energy is to be added ,or is less common than the sword ,if be that kid over back over, it like to lose? So said ,the outcome is read, the we shot it, don hesitate ,I don to lose so fast that Xiao open ! Tewode to teach Hin quaint road .
Hey -- !Is it right? That you two getting beaten up . See Tewode and quaint slow stands motionless, I was arrogant red they shouted . ,made clear again, we played to you, you take that ! Chinguja really want to urge together, are my words a shock ,he manipulates the mecha rushed up ,Tewode while the machine is very fast compared with Xin quaint action is slow half racket .
Oh -- !Organic can take advantage of !Hand lift fluctuation knife live Yan quaint slanted to the lightsaber ,along with the wrist a wave knife ,will not recover Xin quaint lightsaber holder aside ,directly in Tewode mecha .
Lightsaber . -- !You two don come ,how their people and their own people to fight ! The defense then I do not forget satire on the two . Hum -- !You little in that show off one ,I can beat you flat .
Xin quaint some fly into a rage . Xin quaint calm down !Don that boy when . Tewode to be modest ,but also did not forget to remind the Xin quaint .Yan quaint in a fit of anger, the lightsaber a also regardless of what again with a preemptive attack .
Special soil Germany had to attack ,fully cooperate with Xin quaint .But -- !Such complexes have no art to speak of ,and attack are I easily dissolve ,continuous missed more inviting Xin quaint impatience ,loopholes appear one after another !Tewode goes seeing ,lost, finally decided to hold Xin quaint ,to let him calm down .
Then a squat will want to go ahead of the Xin quaint mecha kick down .See Hin quaint mecha fell to the ground ,so good chance which I let go ,the hand is a cut down . You lost ! Why did you kick me ?! Destroyed mecha into the little bit of light dispersed, Xin quaint sitting on the ground with red Tewode growl .
Tewode also discouraged stop machine , stupid boy !Call you calm down ,you didn !Like you to play sooner or later ! You shouldn kick me ! Xin quaint justice muttered . !Three may I go ? I am beside leisurely said .
but you have to be careful ,encounters with other game player can we speak so good ,much like the ant bite ,don be beaten ,otherwise we would be wrongful death . Tewode away their mecha to me and said .
Rest assured, I will not defeat at the hands of nobodies . Famous also cannot lose ! Collapse face said Xiao open . Ha -- !Know . I smiled tract .Specify the battle area ,estimated come a bit earlier ,I could see no one .
My habit of manipulating mecha familiar terrain .The theater the terrain to the divided into four different types ,the mountains ,the west is a large swamp ,north is a desert ,and to the East is the stretch as far as eye can see the prairie .
In the war within the region around two laps ,I can hide the other is special care ,not for their own hide ,but if someone hiding in ambush me them .Because the game relationship, in the war time I in the battle area anywhere ,as long as the game of the game player ,readily available from the system provides the battle map to check my place and trends, and I have to do is to those who come to rival one one cleaned up .
Terrain reconnaissance almost, I checked the system provides to battle the countdown time ,only less than ten hours .The last two hours !But the -- ?Now as to a hostile machine never appearing in front of my eyes !I was depressed ,Plo Michel J entertainment company who is doing? Not with me !How long time a war opponent has not come, what ?Do those guys all afraid of me !Ha ha -- !That may be too good !Since no one is to come, I might as well come to prairie omit mecha ,find a piece of soft grass drying up the sun .
The game of virtual environment is really too real ,warm sunshine according to a human body warm ,extremely comfortable !�� �� �� Hanfulun ,that guy now basks in the sun !But no one can pass the checkpoint to challenge him ? Audax staring at the display of pictures ,almost to death .
Originally, so as not to make the same time to enter the battle area are too, that is if someone is a direct trampled to death !So to want to enter the war zone challenge game player has also set up checkpoints ,the so-called checkpoint is a virtual war NPC won can enter ,lost naturally lose challenge qualification .
But because I have participated in the contest and defeated the lingsing interstellar mecha ,but now we all know lingsing infants is the Dragon Wanxing ,given the lingsing son is my weakness ,so all the virtual battle NPC data was taken from ,the mecha series come out in front of the players ,but at the moment it seems high.
A little ! , relationresultThe 135th chapter relationresultBask in thewarm sunshine in the prairie breeze blowing ,I stumbled into a doze .Is he felt a slight concussion from the ground came, I quickly turned up ,he connected on a system of radar .
A two window to me the location of moving rapidly . Only two? ! I well equipped for target sword coming, but finally appeared in my view in awesomely is four points, four handheld iron . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论