2012年10月26日星期五

www.beats4monster.co.uk te cold blood tears

How say, foolish don't snow to go here, we go abroad to go, go to Australia, go to China, your leg is inconvenient, otherwise settle down to snow area Kingdom had better, there half year daytime, half year night, the time in daytime we go fishing and pull sledge by dog, half year of night we are foolish in the home ……H'm ……particularly give birth to a baby!"Finish saying, the precious jade jade face Xia in sky flies and sees cold blood, the cold blood is pretty much using the absolute being goes toward of the ambiguous look in the eyes looking at himself/herself, not from must disgrace to get red in the face, the Chen voice calls a way:"It is bloody, see you."
The cold blood returns to absolute being and shouts to say:"I ……I ……really want to have a kid!"
Precious jade in the sky is sweet and charming a smile:"Good!You living!Anyway I don't living be."Say, lower the head to go, all over have fever, several desire shiver.
The cold blood shouts to say:"!That I invite life like ……some days ago, I read newspaper, someone ……"
Once precious jade in the sky stamp foot, the Jue wears a cherry mouth, Nu way:"You ……you ……bad, bad man!You dare to seek ……oh, you humiliate a somebody else!"
The cold blood doesn't understand of ask a way:"How?Precious jade in the sky."
Precious jade in the sky hum a , the jade head changes direction one side, the cold blood stretches out a hand and pulls for a sky, the plain hand of precious jade, precious jade in the sky ignores, the hand shrinks backward, cold blood and then pull, pull several times, just the Xian Xian of precious jade in the sky the vegetable grasp to put in the hands and talk quietly:"I ……I ……precious jade in the sky, I spoke amiss and let down."
The precious jade Chen Nu in sky hated to hate cold blood, tears Ying Wang Wang's saying:"Is bloody, you are a bad man, just in the time on the road the vows of eternal love that you still swore to the somebody else, this how long just, you all changed, the somebody else plays a joke on you, you would seek an another woman to give birth to a baby and humed!Or somebody else's husband, to the utmost humiliate a person, I …… I still died of well!"The side says that precious jade in the sky is wiped tears with the paper towel.
The cold blood is panic a while absolute being, the hands tightly seize firmly for a sky, the soft Ti of precious jade, a strength's saying:"Precious jade in the sky don't cry, don't cry, precious jade in the sky, I …… I ……" precious jade lowly jade head in sky, the You resents matchless low language:"You release me and let me jump tears lake to go and make the somebody else seek those bad women with it, also rather now die to you like."
Cold blood this bottom more panic, see on all sides, the handsome face rises is red, suppressed along while, started to grasp case knife to roar low:"I dig out my heart to you to see right away."
Precious jade in the sky is raised head and see cold-blooded one face of serious, hurriedly of a Duo lead case knife come, the sweet girlish voice says:"Is silly you, I didn't really living your spirit again, I knew you just are saying to play of, I ……somebody else's in the mind listenned to is very sad, very sour, pain pain of, listenned to and then want to cry."
The cold blood depresses voice:"If not that here so many people looking at, do I early come out heart Wan and hold in the hand to show you is red or black?"
Precious jade body in the sky is one Zhan, kiss a cold-blooded hand in person, the low voice says:"Fool, really silly, big idiocy, hereafter forbid to talk silly again, play the ass, you want a baby ……the somebody else living for you be."Finish saying, jade face the Fei is red, lower the head.
Serve a young lady to carry a food to come up by this time, use Ao clan's language to say to the cold blood smile:"Cold Sir, cold wife, you please slowly use, have what demand the tube call me be."
Cold blood to once that woman smile and said a voice thanks, that woman immediately the Wu live a chest to leave, the cold blood turns head one a sky, precious jade of seeing, the beautiful eyes that the precious jade is staring an autumn waters sort in the sky looking at their himself/herselfs, the Du wears a small mouth, the cold blood is one Zheng, precious jade in the sky is cold cold on huming, the Wu wears a chest, and the Jiao Chen says:"Is painful!Is very painful, painful die."
The cold blood flurried says:"I rub!"
The precious jade Jiao Chen in sky says:"Is painful and painful and sour, the hearts are all ground."
Cold blood this just responds to come over and says low:"I ……I am again getting wronger."
Precious jade Du in the sky wears a mouth, the Jiao Chen says:"You the big Ao women are all more good-looking than me BE?You a see their soulses all have no, hum, painful die I, my hearts are all ground several petals."
The cold blood favour says:"Execuse me, precious jade in the sky is what she …… is she first smiles to me, I ……"
Precious jade in the sky remains Wu wear chest, the Ying Ying tears flower hangs in the canthus again, the Jiao of one face is weak to discommode, lets people loves pity deplore greatly, the Chen voice says:"Is painful, very painful."
The cold blood is foolish along while, the low voice says:"I promise to will don't see other women again hereafter, as to it's no longer his woman smile and go not, precious jade in the sky."
Precious jade in the sky this just releases a hand and talks quietly:"Is much better, however is still a bit painful, very sour."
The cold blood suppressed a short while, the low voice said:"Precious jade in the sky, you are so beautiful, again intelligent, some words I speak not export, only in mind say, I to your heart you know of."
Precious jade sweet girlish voice in the sky says:"Do not know!Your man sees the beautiful woman heart spend, particularly your big Ao man, H'm, bloody, how is my heart always painful?"
The cold blood says low:"Precious jade in the sky, I ……I love you, whole life I will love your a person, in addition to you ……I ……I love you."
Precious jade in the sky peeps out happy smiling face and bites lips, the tender feelings infinitely looking at cold blood, and the sweet girlish voice says:"Not painful, 1:00 also not painful, is not sour either, very sweet, good beautiful, much too sweet family, the United States dead somebody else, bloody, you still specially can coax a female kid of."
The cold-blooded handsome face is red, shout to say:"Again medium you recruited."
The precious jade Luo Luo Jiao in sky smiles and starts to clip the one mashed garlic white meat to send into a cold-blooded mouth, the soft voice says:"Is bloody, today along while time inside, you from the death of sea we understanding start all sweet prattle till now, all love say to let me listen to and do to let me see, I was the wife of the theest most happy the world over, I before know you affirmation is to love mine, otherwise can't be married with me, either, today I finally know, originally you love I love so of deeply, so of thick, so of true, I am very happy, very happy, bloody, I love you, next life, descend next life, forever I want to do you of wife."
The cold-blooded body is one earthquake, precious jade sweet girlish voice in the sky says:"However as long as you hereafter no longer see other women, no longer smile to the other women, that my heart can't again painful again sour of, otherwise, my heart will be ground of, bloody, you don't make me love good?"
Cold blood H'm a , firmness of nod.
Precious jade in the sky sees in the eye, prevent disaster heart in, the sweet girlish voice says:"Like, bloody, I don't make you said again and had a meal, have a meal, go to by the lake stroll, then return to building."Attach in the cold blood to fly an ear a side, use low get not ability again low orotund thin language:"Tonight up, I wait upon you so much and wait the day after tomorrow I am all right, I then from get married to start owing that day your all make up deficiencies for you, it lets the flavor that you know what kind your beautiful and moving wife is, make me thoroughly taste to do a real chemisette felling."
Once the cold blood listen to, immediately the blood rises all, foolish foolishly looking at cold blood, precious jade in the sky is bashful and matchless, the half rings Jiao Chen to just say:"Eat quickly, big idiocy, sex maniac, bad husband."Say, start to clip a cake of to roast duck bad mercilessly fill cold blood of in, looking at the eyebrows that the cold blood unfolds, handsome must make the people fan inebriate of face, bite lips, the heart says:"This is worth I love deeply during a lifetime of man, lifetime."
Suddenly, the intention to murder spouts Shan and vigorously annoys a moment to coagulate all over in precious jade eyes in the sky, almost at the same time, the cold blood feels that two murderous looks that relentless have no shot into their himself/herselfs, but in the in a moment, a murderous look then from disappear without a trace, the title saw for a sky, precious jade is smiling to clip vegetables for oneself, the cold blood immediately negated the doubts in the heart, once the look in the eyes turned and hoped the restaurants center door that inheritted toward the another a murderous look, this is,www.beats4monster.co.uk, precious jade title in the sky will seal cave water to drink bottom, smile to looking at doorway.

Chapter 16 ultimate end strange soldier's section 5


In the revolving door, an old-age gentleman exceeds the grace dignifies of the step raise head to walk and pass windbreaker and gentleman hat in white to the waiter, with touch a piece the 100 dollars greenback lightly put in the waiter's hand, livelong pen white full dress for standing, every act and move, to the utmost noble nobility qualities, each and every move, a signals were all full of infinite magic power.
Gentleman age about at about 50 years old Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论